Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
B. In herbal and traditional Chinese medicine perspective
B.2. Diet modification according herbal and TCM medicine specialist
3. Nuts and seeds Olive
Olive is belongs to the the family Oleaceae, native to the coastal areas of the eastern Mediterranean Basin and south end of the Caspian Sea. Its fruit, is also called the olive and the source of olive oil.
Olive Oil: Fat Content
1. Saturated fats
a. Palmitic acid
b. Stearic acid
c. Arachidic acid
d. ehenic acid
e. Myristic acid
f. Lignoceric acid
2. Unsaturated fat3. Monounsaturated fats
a. Oleic acid
b. Palmitoleic acid
3. Polyunsaturated fats
a. Linoleic acid
b. Linolenic acid
Monounsaturated fatty acids found abundantly in olive oil, may be beneficiary for reduced inflammation(362) and expression of lubricin to preserve the articular cartilage and then the entire joint, in rat model(362), as well as improving the disease associated loss of weight(363), such as osteoarthritis.
In a pilot double-blinded, randomized, clinical trial of topical virgin olive oil versus piroxicam gel in osteoarthritis of the knee, conducted by Ardabil University of Medical Science, researchers showed that the use of olive oil in the experiment is more effective than medical gel for knee osteoarthritis, probably due to its phytochemiocals oleuropein and hydroxy tyroso(364).
Other in the study of fruit and vegetable antioxidants of simple and polyphenols, showed that olive vegetation water (OVW) and its combination with glucosamine exhibit anti inflammatory processes, and may be considered as an effective therapyfor treatment of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis(365).In mechanical inflammatory arthritis (osteoarthritis, OA), The Olive leaf extract (OLE) also inhibit inflammatory process, including ear edema, myeloperoxidase (MPO) production, and may be beneficiary for the treatment of OA in humans(366).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/
Angela M. Zivkovic, Natalie Telis, J. Bruce German, and Bruce D. Hammock(PubMed)
(362) Extra-virgin olive oil diet and mild physical activity prevent cartilage degeneration in an osteoarthritis model: an in vivo and in vitro study on lubricin expression by Musumeci G, Trovato FM, Pichler K, Weinberg AM, Loreto C, Castrogiovanni P.(PubMed)
(363) Protective effects upon experimental inflammation models of a polyphenol-supplemented virgin olive oil diet by Martínez-Domínguez E1, de la Puerta R, Ruiz-Gutiérrez V.(PubMed)
(364) A pilot double-blinded, randomized, clinical trial of topical virgin olive oil versus piroxicam gel in osteoarthritis of the knee.in Bohlooli S1, Jastan M, Nakhostin-Roohi B, Mohammadi S, Baghaei Z.(PubMed)
(365) Hydrolyzed olive vegetation water in mice has anti-inflammatory activity by Bitler CM1, Viale TM, Damaj B, Crea R.(PubMed)
(366) Mechanisms of olive leaf extract-ameliorated rat arthritis caused by kaolin and carrageenan. by Gong D1, Geng C, Jiang L, Wang L, Yoshimura H, Zhong L.(PubMed)