Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Colitis is defined as a condition of inflammation of the large intestine, including the colon, caecum and rectum.
Types of Colitis
According to the study by Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, types of colitis include
microscopic colitis, ischemic colitis, segmental colitis associated with diverticula, radiation colitis, diversion colitis, eosinophilic colitis and Behcet's colitis(a).
The do and do not's list
The do and do not's list
1. Although infect millioms people every day, Infectious colitis as a result of bacterial and viral infection are difficault to inthird world due poor sanitation, poor hand washing and poor kitchen hygiene. Wash your hands before handle food.
2. Enhance your inmmune system
Excercise, proper diet, eating foods contain high amounts of antioxidant can be helpful.
3. Quit smoking
Although the incidence and severity of ulcerative colitis (UC) are higher in nonsmokers than in smokers(44), it is a remarkable risk factor for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), aggravating Crohn's disease (CD)(45). Smoking can suppress the inmune system and enhance the production of free radicals of that can lead to infectous causes of colitis.
4. Although inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), in most case as a result of heredity. According to the study by Vanderbilt University Medical Center, intake of semi-essential amino acid, L-arginine (L-Arg), a complementary medicine purported to be an enhancer of immunity may improves responses to injury and inflammation in dextran sulfate sodium colitis(46).
5. Protect youself from chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, and diabetes(47)(48) as tthey increase the risk of reducing blood circulation, cauisng ischemic colitis by eating plenty fruits and vegetibles and reducing intake of fat and transfat.
6. Take your herbs with care
there is a severe, progressive case of acute ischaemic colitis related temporally to the recent ingestion of a sibutramine-containing herbal slimming agent procured on-line without prescription or medical indication in a young female that ultimately required emergency laparoscopic total colectomy with end ileostomy to prevent end organ failure(49).
7. Protect your arteries
Narrowing of the blood vessels to the bowel can increase the risk of venous thrombosis and colitis. There is a report of case of a 22-year-old woman is reported who presented with an exacerbation of ulcerative colitis and developed extensive arterial and venous thrombosis. Good clinical improvement was achieved after treatment with steroids, sulfasalazine, and anticoagulation with enoxaparin followed by long-term warfarin(50).
According to the study by Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, high FSS foods were characterized by high levels of the anti-thiamin additive sulfite (Mann-Whitney, p < 0.001), i.e. bitter, white wine, burgers, soft drinks from concentrates, sausages, lager and red wine. Caffeine also has anti-thiamin properties and decaffeinated coffee was associated with a better clinical state than the caffeinecontaining version. Beneficial foods (average intake per week) included pork (210 g), breakfast cereals (200 g), lettuce (110 g), apples and pears (390 g), milk (1250 ml), melon (350 g), bananas (350 g), bacon (120 g), beef and beef products (500 g), tomatoes (240 g), soup (700 g), citrus fruits (300 g), fish (290 g), yogurt (410 g), cheese (110 g), potatoes (710 g) and legumes (120 g)(51).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer