Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Keloid
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 3/4 cup grape
14 cup of walnut
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Keloid is a condition of forming of f irregular fibrous tissue at the site of a scar or injury.
Green tea containing more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. According to the Southwest Jiaotong University, may be effective for treatment of keloid and safety to the skin through its capabilities of maintaining a moist environment, resisting bacterial infection and controlling the drug release when co-delivery with dexamethasone(1).
Dr. Zhang Q and colleagues at the University of Southern California said, " interaction between mast cells (MCs), and keloid fibroblasts may contribute to excessive collagen accumulation in keloids and imply a therapeutic potential of green tea for the intervention and prevention of keloids and other fibrotic diseases"(4).
Grape is a woody vines of the genus Vitis, belongings to the family Vitaceae, native to southern Turkey. Recent study suggested that its antioxidant resveratrol may be the next generation natural food source used for reduced risk and treatment in patients with Keloid(5), through expression of inhibited fibrogenesis and induced apoptosis.
Walnut tree is one of the Genus plant belongings to the family Juglandaceae cultivated for its nut and kernel and for commercial purpose all over the world. Its Omega 3 fatty acids is associated in reducing actively proliferating keloid fibroblasts, according to the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital(6).
Dr. Louw L, professor at the University of the Orange Free State said,"...the omega-3 series (a-linolenic acid (ALA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)) prevent the prevalent in keloid formations through regulation of fibroblast membrane EFAD of arachidonic acid (AA) precursors and inflammatory competitors(7).
People who are at high risk of Keloid formation. such as aging, genetic mutation genes,.....should drink at least one cup daily and people with Keloid should drink the juices as much as they can depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Co-delivery of dexamethasone and green tea polyphenols using electrospun ultrafine fibers for effective treatment of keloid by Li J1, Fu R, Li L, Yang G, Ding S, Zhong Z, Zhou S.(PubMed)
(2) Green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate suppresses collagen production and proliferation in keloidfibroblasts via inhibition of the STAT3-signaling pathway by Park G1, Yoon BS, Moon JH, Kim B, Jun EK, Oh S, Kim H, Song HJ, Noh JY, Oh C, You S.(PubMed)
(3) Stat3 contributes to keloid pathogenesis via promoting collagen production, cell proliferation and migration by Lim CP1, Phan TT, Lim IJ, Cao X.(PubMed)
(4) Green tea extract and (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibit mast cell-stimulated type I collagen expression inkeloid fibroblasts via blocking PI-3K/AkT signaling pathways by Zhang Q1, Kelly AP, Wang L, French SW, Tang X, Duong HS, Messadi DV, Le AD.(PubMed)
(5) Resveratrol inhibits fibrogenesis and induces apoptosis in keloid fibroblasts by Ikeda K1, Torigoe T, Matsumoto Y, Fujita T, Sato N, Yotsuyanagi T.(PubMed)
(6) Inhibitory activities of omega-3 Fatty acids and traditional african remedies on keloid fibroblasts by Olaitan PB1, Chen IP2, Norris JE3, Feinn R4, Oluwatosin OM5, Reichenberger EJ2.(PubMed)
(7) Keloids in rural black South Africans. Part 3: a lipid model for the prevention and treatment of keloid formations by Louw L1.(PubMed)