Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of pelvic inflammation disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 cup grape
1/4 cup avocado
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of pelvic inflammation disease is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Pelvic inflammation disease (PID) is defined as condition caused by inflammation or infection of the female uterus, fallopian tubes, and/or ovaries as a result of scars and adhesion in the pelvic which in turn may prevent the implantation of egg during natural pregnancy process. It affects over 1 million women in U.S. every month and most of them are in their teen and twenties and over 100,000 women become infertile in the US alone each year.
Recent studies reported by some well known institution, green tea, may process the anti inflammatory diseases, including inhibition of pelvic inflammation disease (PID), as pelvic inflammatory disease is
associated to increased expressions of Th1 cytokine IFN-gamma, and Th2 cytokine IL-5, related to pro inflammatory pathways(2).
Recent studies back by renowned institution suggested, Green tea(1) and carrot, tomato(4) may have a potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of cervical cancer probably due to theirs' phytochemicals effect in ameliorated proliferation of cancer cell expression, recent studies suggested. According to The Catholic University of Korea, epigallocatechin-3-gallate attenuated the chronic inflammatory activities through educed the level of IFN-γ-induced priming signal in immune regulation via the down-regulation of pro-IL-1β and pro-capspase-1 in HEKn cell of proinflammatory cytokines(1).
Dr. and the colleagues at the Medical College of Ohio Ruppert proposed, theaflavins, amajor green constituent exhibited antioxidant, antineoplastic and antiinflammatory properties, including induction of IFNgamma mRNA of NF-kappaB for gene expression of pro - inflammatory pathway(3).Dr. Chen X, and professors Li W and Wang H.at the New York University School of Medicine, suggested that Green tea reduced endotoxin-induced release of (e.g., TNF, IL-1, and IFN-gamma) and (e.g., HMGB1) pro-inflammatory cytokines(4).
Avocado, a green-skinned, pear-shaped fruit that ripens after harvesting and native to the Caribbean, Mexico, South America and Central America, belonging to the flowering plant family Lauraceae, is a commercially valuable fruit and cultivated in tropical climates throughout the world.
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) found abundantly in avocado may possess the most potent immunomodulatory activities, and among the omega-3 PUFA in reduced risk and treatment of inflammatory and auto immune diseases caused by the increased level of interleukin 1 (IL-1), a proinflammatory cytokine(5).
Dr. Calder PC. said, "n-3 PUFA can down regulate the activity of the nuclear transcription factor NFB" and "suppressed production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and can decrease adhesion molecule expression"(6).
According to Dr. Gouveia TL and research, omega 3 fatty acids plays an important role in activation of the immune system in the central nervous system in response to the release of pro inflammatory cytokines such as IL-1β, IL-6, and TNF-α(7) of which related to the occurance of pelvic inflammatory disease(2).
Resveratrol is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in skins and seed of grape may also expressed the inhibition of cytokines involved the progression of pelvic inflammation disease (PID), according to Dr. Inoue H and Dr. Nakata R. said, "Resveratrol is as a phytoalexin, cyclooxygenase (COX) suppressor, and an activator of peroxisome proliferatoractivated receptor (PPAR) and SIRT1."(8).According to the, resveratrol intake ameliorated, in a dose-dependent manner, pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-1β, TNF-α and IL-6 mRNA expression and promote the release of anti-inflammatory interleukin (IL)-10(9). of that related to reduced risk and treatment of inflammatory diseases.
In fact the effectiveness of resveratrol in reduced risk and treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases may be due to promotion of anti inflammatory and reduction of pro inflammatory properties(10).
The combination of Green Tea, Grape and Avocado smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Pelvic inflammation disease (PID) without inducing adverse effects.
Women who are at increased risk of Pelvic inflammation disease (PID), due to family history,... should drink at least one cup daily. Women with Pelvic inflammation disease (PID) should drink as much as they can depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate attenuates the AIM2-induced secretion of IL-1β in human epidermal keratinocytes by Yun M1, Seo G1, Lee JY1, Chae GT1, Lee SB2.(PubMed)
(2) Significant elevation of a Th2 cytokine, interleukin-10, in pelvic inflammatory disease by Chen KS1, Wang PH, Yang SF, Lin DB, Lin YJ, Kuo DY, Lin LY, Wu MT, Lin CW, Lee S, Chou MC, Tsai HT, Hsieh YS.(PubMed)
(3) Tea pigments inhibit the production of type 1 (T(H1)) and type 2 (T(H2)) helper T cell cytokines in CD4(+) T cells by Tomita M1, Irwin KI, Xie ZJ, Santoro TJ.(PubMed)
(4) More tea for septic patients?--Green tea may reduce endotoxin-induced release of high mobility group box 1 and other pro-inflammatory cytokines by Chen X1, Li W, Wang H.(PubMed)
(5) Omega-3 fatty acids in inflammation and autoimmune diseases by Simopoulos AP1.(PubMed)
(6) Dietary modification of inflammation with lipids by Calder PC1.(PubMed)
(7) High serum levels of proinflammatory markers during epileptogenesis. Can omega-3 fatty acid administration reduce this process? by Gouveia TL1, Vieira de Sousa PV1, de Almeida SS2, Nejm MB1, Vieira de Brito JM1, Cysneiros RM3, de Brito MV4, Salu BR4, Oliva ML4, Scorza FA1, Naffah-Mazzacoratti Mda G5.(PubMed)
(8) Resveratrol Targets in Inflammation by Inoue H1, Nakata R.(PubMed)
(9) IL-10 plays a pivotal role in anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol in activated microglia cells. by Cianciulli A1, Dragone T1, Calvello R1, Porro C2, Trotta T2, Lofrumento DD3, Panaro MA4.(PubMed)
(10) Resveratrol differentially modulates inflammatory responses of microglia and astrocytes by Lu X1, Ma L, Ruan L, Kong Y, Mou H, Zhang Z, Wang Z, Wang JM, Le Y.(PubMed)