Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The Best Weight Loss and Healthy recipe: Baked Tempeh with Quinoa
All soy products used in all these recipe should be only from organic whole food and unprocessed
Recipe submitted by neilimus, 03/27/11 to Vegweb.com
1 large yellow onion, diced
high temperature cooking oil, as needed (I use sunflower)
2 tablespoons vegetable broth powder, divided (VegeBase does the trick)
2 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence seasoning
ground pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cups red quinoa, thoroughly rinsed
1 teaspoon paprika
3-4 (8 ounce) packages tempeh, cut into strips
drizzle soy sauce
4 heads broccoli or 2 bunches spinach, chopped and steamed
1/2 (8 ounce) bag vegan cheddar cheese, shredded (I use Daiya)
1. In a small-medium pot, saute the onion in oil for a few minutes. Pour on 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Stir in 1 tablespoon veggie broth powder, flour, herbs, and ground pepper. Keep simmering to thicken.
2. At the same time, in another pot, boil the quinoa according to package directions with the remaining broth powder and paprika. I prefer my quinoa to have a little crunch, so I use less water than directed (3:2). The quinoa takes about 15 minutes to cook this way.
3. In a third pot, steam the tempeh for a few minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and coat the bottom of a large baking dish in a thin layer of cooking oil. Once the tempeh strips are soft and swolen, lay them in the baking dish.
4. Drizzle soy sauce on the side of the strips facing up. Bake in the oven for at least 15 minutes, until they're nicely toasted. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F, pull out the tempeh dish, and coat it with the broth sauce (which should be thicker by now).
5. Return it to the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn off the oven, sprinkle shredded vegan cheese on top of the tempeh, and leave it in the still-hot oven for a few more minutes to melt. Combine the tempeh, quinoa, and vegetables.
Source of recipe: When it comes to making a lot of food at once, the oven beats the stove, and tempeh is no exception. I used some of the baking tips found on Patty Knutson's handy cooking website (http://www.vegancoach.com). The red quinoa adds great contrast in color and texture.
Makes: 4 meals, Preparation time: 30 min, Cooking time: 45 min (Source)
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer