Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Renal Tubular Acidosis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
2 cups of Enrich cow's milk formulas,
2.5 grams Sodium bicarbonate
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Renal Tubular Acidosis has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Renal Tubular Acidosis is a condition in which the kidneys fail to to excrete acids into the urine, leading to acidity in the blood stream.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Enrich cow's milk formulas, Tomato, Turmeric and Grape Juice may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Neonatal Hepatitis.
According to the Children's Hospital, Dortmund, Germany. modified cow milk enriched with sodium and potassium exhibited preventive effect on the rate of development of incipient late metabolic acidosis in premature infants(1).
Sodium bicarbonate, a chemical compound with the formula Na+/HCO3 plays a major role in renal bicarbonate absorption via proximal tubules and therefore is crucial for maintaining normal blood pH(3).
The compound chemical exhibited anti renal tubular acidosis effects involved in stimulus response coupling, cell growth regulation, cell differentiation, and perhaps the progression of nephrosclerosis(2).
According to the study conducted by Dr. R. Curtis Morris Jr. and Dr. Anthony Sebastian Alkali Therapy, including sodium bicarbonate may be help in promoted excretion of acid, and normal growth in children, reduced metabolic acidosis induced hypercalciuria and consequent metabolic bone disease and hypercalciuric nephrolithiasis(4).
The effectiveness of Enrich cow's milk formulas, and Sodium bicarbonate may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk, complications and treatment of Renal Tubular Acidosis with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Renal Tubular Acidosis due to genetic mutation, .... should drink at least one serving daily and women with Renal Tubular Acidosis should drink no more than 4 servings daily, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to OfferReferences
(1) Modified cow's milk formula with reduced renal acid load preventing incipient late metabolic acidosis in premature infants by Kalhoff H1, Diekmann L, Hettrich B, Rudloff S, Stock GJ, Manz F.(PubMed)
(2) Light-chain-induced renal tubular acidosis: effect of sodium bicarbonate on sodium-proton exchange by Reusch HP1, Mann JF, Mihatch MJ, Siffert W, Luft FC.(PubMed)
(3) Proximal renal tubular acidosis and ocular pathology: a novel missense mutation in the gene (SLC4A4) forsodium bicarbonate cotransporter protein (NBCe1). by Demirci FY1, Chang MH, Mah TS, Romero MF, Gorin MB.(PubMed)
(4) Alkali Therapy In Renal Tubular Acidosis: Who Needs It? by R. Curtis Morris Jr. and
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones