Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 5 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Genital Warts
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/4 cup orange
1/4 cup roast peanut
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Genital Warts has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.Genital warts are a highly contagious and sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by certain strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV) and oxidative stress(6).
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Green tea, Olive and Blueberry may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Genital Warts. Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the University of California, The effectiveness of green tea catechins are compared with those of podofilox and imiquimod as topical agents approved for treatment of anogenital warts, through its antiviral, antioxidant, and immunostimulatory properties(1).Dr. Reygaert WC said, "The particular properties of catechins found in the tea have shown promise for having antimicrobial effects"(2).
In human papillomavirus (HPV) in human disease includes external genital and perianal warts (EGW), green-tea extracts sinecatechins modulated and downregulate genes involved in the pro-inflammatory response to HPV infection associated genes in external genital and perianal warts(3).
Vitamin C, found abundantly in orange, a water soluble vitamin may also benefits for patients with
Genital Warts(4). According to the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Intake of vitamins, especially C have been reported to influence immune response in enhancing immunity against human papillomavirus (HPV) infections(5).
Resveratrol is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in peanuts, etc. According to the Creighton University, resveratrol consist the otential to prevent sexually transmitted infections caused by HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), HSV (herpes simplex virus) and HPV (human papilloma virus)(7). inducing Genital Warts.
The effectiveness of Green tea, Orange and Peanut may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk, complications and treatment of Genital Warts with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Genital Warts due to sexual active, weaken immune function... should drink at least one serving daily and women with Genital Warts should drink no more than 4 servings daily, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Green tea catechins for treatment of external genital warts by Meltzer SM1, Monk BJ, Tewari KS.(PubMed)
(2) The antimicrobial possibilities of green tea by Reygaert WC1.(PubMed)
(3) Expression patterns of immune-associated genes in external genital and perianal warts treated with sinecatechins by Doan HQ1, Nguyen HP, Rady P, Tyring SK.(PubMed)
(4) Complementary treatment with oral pidotimod plus vitamin C after laser vaporization for femalegenital warts: a prospective study by Zervoudis S1, Iatrakis G, Peitsidis P, Peitsidou A, Papandonopolos L, Nikolopoulou MK, Papadopoulos L, Vladareanu R.(PubMed)
(5) Diet and genital warts: a case-control study by Bairati I1, Sherman KJ, McKnight B, Habel LA, Van den Eeden SK, Stergachis A, Daling JR.(PubMed)
(6) Determining oxidant and antioxidant status in patients with genital warts. by Cokluk E, Sekeroglu MR, Aslan M, Balahoroglu R, Bilgili SG, Huyut Z.(PubMed)
(7) Natural polyphenols: potential in the prevention of sexually transmitted viral infections by Date AA1, Destache CJ2.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones