Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Goodpasture syndrome is an autoimmune disorder, due to immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy tissue of collagen in the lungs and kidneys. According to Medscape, Goodpasture syndrome is a term used to describe glomerulonephritis, with or without pulmonary hemorrhage(9).
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Goodpasture syndrome(glomerulonephritis)
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup olive
1 cup blueberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of glomerulonephritis has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Glomerulonephritis is a disorder of small blood vessels in the kidneys caused by the infection of streptococcus, bacteria and virus.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Green tea, Olive and Blueberry may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of glomerulonephritis.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to Dr.Turner JE, green tea component (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) mediated glomerulonephritis through ameliorates renal inflammation, tissue damage, and loss of renal function(1).
The Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital of Tongji University study, suggested, EGCG pretreatment period significantly attenuated mortality and renal dysfunction in the progression of immune-mediated glomerulonephritis (GN) by targeting redox and inflammatory pathways(2).
Furthermore, the phytochmical also reversed the progression of crescentic GN by targeting multiple signaling and inflammatory pathways and countering oxidative stress(3).
Resveratrol, a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in grape and blueberry reduced the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS), reduced cell apoptosis, and upregulated heme oxygenase 1 (HO1) in patients with Idiopathic membranous nephropathy (MN)(4).
The Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy study said, "resveratrol attenuated proteinuria, immunoglobuin depositon in kidney, and glomerulonephritis as well as immunoglobulins IgG1 and IgG2a in serum in pristane-induced lupus mice"(5).
Omega 3 fatty acids found abundantly in olive might be beneficial for patients with glomerulonephritis through its effects on lipid metabolism, platelet/vessel wall interactions and proteinuria(6) as well as functional status of erythrocyte membrane and probably proximal tubule function(7).
The effectiveness of Green tea, Olive and Blueberry may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk, complications and treatment of Goodpasture syndrome (Glomerulonephritis)with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Goodpasture syndrome (Glomerulonephritis) due to aging, weaken reno function... should drink at least one serving daily and women with Goodpasture syndrome (Glomerulonephritis) should drink no more than 4 servings daily, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Glomerulonephritis therapy: is there a role for green tea? by Turner JE1.(PubMed)
(2) The green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates experimental immune-mediated glomerulonephritis by Peng A1, Ye T, Rakheja D, Tu Y, Wang T, Du Y, Zhou JK, Vaziri ND, Hu Z, Mohan C, Zhou XJ.(PubMed)
(3) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate restores Nrf2 activity and ameliorates crescentic glomerulonephritis by Ye T1, Zhen J2, Du Y3, Zhou JK4, Peng A5, Vaziri ND6, Mohan C3, Xu Y7, Zhou XJ8.(PubMed)
(4) Resveratrol ameliorates renal damage, increases expression of heme oxygenase-1, and has anti-complement, anti-oxidative, and anti-apoptotic effects in a murine model of membranous nephropathy by Wu CC1, Huang YS2, Chen JS3, Huang CF4, Su SL5, Lu KC6, Lin YF7, Chu P3, Lin SH3, Sytwu HK8.(PubMed)
(5) Resveratrol possesses protective effects in a pristane-induced lupus mouse model by Wang ZL1, Luo XF1, Li MT1, Xu D1, Zhou S1, Chen HZ2, Gao N1, Chen Z1, Zhang LL1, Zeng XF1.(PubMed)
(6) [Effect of treating glomerulonephritis with omega 3 fatty acids for selected parameters of hemostasis, blood platelet function and lipid metabolism].[Article in Polish] by Małyszko JS1, Małyszko J, Pawlak K, Myśliwiec M.(PubMed)
(7) [The effect of administering Omega-3 acids on lipids in serum, functional state of erythrocyte membrane and function of the kidneys in patients with primary glomerulonephritis].[Article in Polish] by Fox J1, Manitius J, Debska-Slizień A, Rutkowski B, Nowak J, Bautembach S, Owczarzak A.(PubMed)
(8) Goodpasture Syndrome by Author: Pranay Kathuria, MD; Chief Editor: Vecihi Batuman, MD, FACP, FASN(Medscape)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones