Kyle J. Norton (Scholar)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed. A major restriction of joint movement range was frequent in the shoulder but uncommon in other joints(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis is defined a chronic disorder as a result of inflammation, affecting mostly the flexible (synovial) joints and tissues and organs in the body. The disease affects more women than men and generally occurs after the ages of 40, causing diminished quality of life of many elders(1). According to CDC, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) affects over 52 millions of adults in the US alone, including 294,000 children under age 18 with some form of arthritis or rheumatic conditions(2). Rheumatoid Arthritis can induced bone loss through elevating bone resorption without increasing bone formation(4). A cross-sectional population-based study of 1042 patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that RA patients had an increased risk of death from various causes(4a).
B. Treatment in herbal and traditional Chinese medicine
3. The miracle of Olive oil
Olive is belongs to the the family Oleaceae, native to the coastal areas of the eastern Mediterranean Basin and south end of the Caspian Sea. Its fruit, is also called the olive and the source of olive oil.
Olive Oil: Fat Content
1. Saturated fats
a. Palmitic acid
b. Stearic acid
c. Arachidic acid
d. ehenic acid
e. Myristic acid
f. Lignoceric acid
2. Unsaturated fat3. Monounsaturated fats
a. Oleic acid
b. Palmitoleic acid
3. Polyunsaturated fats
a. Linoleic acid
b. Linolenic acid
Monounsaturated fatty acids found abundantly in extra virgin olive oil has found to inhibit proinflammatory cytokines in inducing the decreases lubricin expression and predisposes to cartilage degeneration(247). Intake of olive oil, according to the University of Athens Medical School and University of Seville, showed to reduce risk of risk of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) due to the effects of n-3 fatty acids through the antioxiant activity(248) as well as preventing inflammatory response and cartilage matrix degradation in murine collagen-induced rheumatoid arthritis(249), respectively.
Furthermore, in animal models of acute inflammation and rheumatoid arthritis, hydroxytyrosol, a phytochemical found in virgin olive oil, a primary source of fat in the Mediterranean diet, inhibited significant impact on chronic inflammation and acute inflammatory processes, through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, recent study suggested.(250).
In deed, dr. González Cernadas L and the research team at the Unidad de Fisioterapia Basada en la Evidencia del Departamento de Fisioterapia de la Universidad de A Coruña said," some dietetic elements (polyunsaturated fatty acids, mediterranean diet and antioxidants) with inflammatory markers reduction and oxidative stress inhibition have anti-inflammatory effects and decrease AR disease activity"(251).
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(247) Extra-virgin olive oil diet and mild physical activity prevent cartilage degeneration in an osteoarthritis model: an in vivo and in vitro study on lubricin expression by Musumeci G, Trovato FM, Pichler K, Weinberg AM, Loreto C, Castrogiovanni P.(PubMed)
(248) Dietary factors in relation to rheumatoid arthritis: a role for olive oil and cooked vegetables? by Linos A1, Kaklamani VG, Kaklamani E, Koumantaki Y, Giziaki E, Papazoglou S, Mantzoros CS.(PubMed)
(249) Dietary extra-virgin olive oil prevents inflammatory response and cartilage matrix degradation in murine collagen-induced arthritis. by Rosillo MA1, Sánchez-Hidalgo M, Sánchez-Fidalgo S, Aparicio-Soto M, Villegas I, Alarcón-de-la-Lastra C.(PubMed)
(250) Protective effects of hydroxytyrosol-supplemented refined olive oil in animal models of acute inflammation andrheumatoid arthritis by Silva S1, Sepodes B2, Rocha J2, Direito R2, Fernandes A2, Brites D2, Freitas M3, Fernandes E3, Bronze MR1, Figueira ME4.(PubMed)
(251) [Importance of nutritional treatment in the inflammatory process of rheumatoid arthritis patients; a review].[Article in Spanish] by González Cernadas L1, Rodríguez-Romero B2, Carballo-Costa L2.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea