Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of acute hepatitis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup pomegranate juice1/4 cup avocado
1 1/4 cups grape
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Acute Hepatitis C has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Pomegranates is a fruit-bearing small tree, genus Punica, belonging to family Lythraceae, native to Iran but has been cultivated in Asian since ancient time. According to the joint study led by the Indian Institute of Science, an acute dose of 5000 mg/kg in BALB/c mice of omegranate (Punica granatum) fruit peel inhibited the HCV NS3/4A protease activity in prevention and control of HCV induced complications(2).
Ebselen, a synthetic medication mimic the function of glutathione peroxidase (GPx) in expression of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and cytoprotective activity. exhibited anti acute hepatitis C through inhibition of the NS3 protease involved in HCV genome replication(3)
Avocado is one of the fruits can induced the generation of more glutathione peroxidase (GPx) from the body.Dr. Mutlu-Türkoglu U and colleagues at the joint study led by the University of Ystanbul, said, Interferon-alpha (IFN alpha) treatment of acute hepatitis C improve the glutathione peroxidase (GPx) activity in reduction of oxidative stress in patients with acute hepatitis C(5)
The effectiveness of Avocado, Pomegranates juice, and Grape on Acute Hepatitis C may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Acute Hepatitis C due to family history, weaken immune system,..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Acute Hepatitis C should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Oxidative stress and benefits of antioxidant agents in acute and chronic hepatitis by Esrefoglu M1.(PubMed)
(2) Small molecule inhibitors of HCV replication from pomegranate by Reddy BU1, Mullick R2, Kumar A2, Sudha G3, Srinivasan N3, Das S1.(PubMed)
(3) Ebselen inhibits hepatitis C virus NS3 helicase binding to nucleic acid and prevents viral replication. by Mukherjee S1, Weiner WS, Schroeder CE, Simpson DS, Hanson AM, Sweeney NL, Marvin RK, Ndjomou J, Kolli R, Isailovic D, Schoenen FJ, Frick DN.(PubMed)
(4) The Protective Effect of Resveratrol on Concanavalin-A-Induced Acute Hepatic Injury in Mice by Zhou Y1, Chen K1, He L1, Xia Y1, Dai W1, Wang F1, Li J1, Li S1, Liu T1, Zheng Y1, Wang J2, Lu W2, Yin Q3, Zhou Y3, Lu J1, Teng H4, Guo C1.(PubMed)
(5) The effects of interferon-alpha on serum lipid peroxidation and total thiol content in patients with chronic activehepatitis-C. by Mutlu-Türkoglu U1, Ademoglu E, Türkoglu S, Badur S, Uysal M, Toker G.(PubMed)