Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
What is Candida Albicans
Candida albicans are members of a large group of micro organism whose cells contain complex structures enclosed within the membranes, including yeast(2)(3), fungi(4)(5)(6), and mold(6) that live among the gut flora in the human mouth and gastrointestinal tract. In fact, under normal circumstances, Candida albicans that do not cause harmful effects, but overgrowth results in candidiasis. Non-albicansCandida (NAC) species cause 35-65% of all candidaemias in the general patient population(1). According to joint study, in many cases, biofilm(microorganisms with cells stick to each other on a surface) formation(7) gene mutations(8) and overexpression of genes(9)(10) are often associated with increased Candidaresistance toward antifungal agents.
What to avoid if candida overgrowth
1. Fruits and artificial ingredients
The high sugar content in fruit feeds Candida except green apples, citrus, berries and avocado(186)
and artificial ingredients can depressed immune system(187).
2. Aged cheese(188)
Candida famata found in aged cheese may induce invasive candidiasis(188).
3. Additive and preservation
Men made chemicals can disrupt the digestive track friendly bacteria and allow candida over growth(189)(190) such as citric acid. Non-organic food like meat or eggs can also contain antibiotics and steroids for faster growth(191).
Alcohol can depress the liver(193) and immune system(194)(195), causing over growth candida.
5. Caffeine, sugar and sweetener
Caffeine(196)(197), sugar and sweetener(198) all harmful to the body and feed candida
Gluten is a protein composite that appears in foods processed from wheat and related species
that can cause immune suppression(199)(200)(201).
Mushroom which is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground on soil or on its food source can promotes fungus overgrowth(202).
Condiment which is a sauce or seasoning added to food to impart a particular flavor can depress the immune system(204), causing candida.
9. Vinegar but not apple cider vinegar
Vinegar is an acidic liquid produced from the fermentation of ethanol in a process that yields its key ingredient, acetic acid which can deplete the stomach of acids and cause inflammation(205)(206) in the digestive track, including acetic acidulcer(205)
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Non-albicans Candida spp. causing fungaemia: pathogenicity and antifungal resistance by Krcmery V1, Barnes AJ.(PubMed)
(2) Pathogenicity and drug resistance in Candida albicans and other yeast species. A review by Mishra NN1, Prasad T, Sharma N, Payasi A, Prasad R, Gupta DK, Singh R.(PubMed)
(3) Multidrug resistance in yeast Candida by Prasad R1, Kapoor K.(PubMerd)
(4) New evidence that Candida albicans possesses additional ATP-binding cassette MDR-like genes: implications for antifungal azole resistance. by Walsh TJ1, Kasai M, Francesconi A, Landsman D, Chanock SJ.(PubMed)
(5) Mechanisms of resistance to azole antifungal agents in Candida albicansisolates from AIDS patients involve specific multidrug transporters.by Sanglard D1, Kuchler K, Ischer F, Pagani JL, Monod M, Bille J.(PubMed)
(6) Structural analysis of phospho-D-mannan-protein complexes isolated from yeast and mold form cells of Candida albicans NIH A-207 serotype A strain by Shibata N1, Fukasawa S, Kobayashi H, Tojo M, Yonezu T, Ambo A, Ohkubo Y, Suzuki S.(PubMed)
(7) The effect of antifungal combination on transcripts of a subset of drug-resistance genes in clinical isolates of Candida species induced biofilms by Ibrahim NH1, Melake NA2, Somily AM3, Zakaria AS4, Baddour MM5, Mahmoud AZ6(PubMed)
(8) Antifungal drug resistance in pathogenic fungi. by Vanden Bossche H1, Dromer F, Improvisi I, Lozano-Chiu M, Rex JH, Sanglard D.(PubMed)
(9) The genetic basis of fluconazole resistance development in Candida albicansby Morschhäuser J1.(PubMed)
(10) A proteomic approach to understanding the development of multidrug-resistantCandida albicans strains by Kusch H1, Biswas K, Schwanfelder S, Engelmann S, Rogers PD, Hecker M, Morschhäuser J.(PubMed)
(186) Fruits allow in candida diet (E how)
(187) Top 4 Most Dangerous Artificial Sweeteners(Fit day)
(188) Treatment of Candida famata bloodstream infections: case series and review of the literature. Beyda ND1, Chuang SH, Alam MJ, Shah DN, Ng TM, McCaskey L, Garey KW.(PubMed)
(189) Food Additives And Preservatives(All food business)
(190) Candida Albicans andFood Additives(Candida Albicans cure)
(191) Antibiotics exposure, risk factors, and outcomes with Candida albicans and non-Candida albicans candidemia. Results from a multi-center study. Wang H1, Wu DW, Han H, Yue JF, Zhang F, Shan TC, Guo HP, Yin M.(PubMed)
(192) Candida and Alcohol Abuse (Holistic health talk)
(193) Control of state 3 respiration in liver mitochondria from rats subjected to chronic ethanol consumption. Spach PI1, Cunningham CC.(PubMed)
(194) The associations of alcohol drinking and drinking cessation to measures of the immune system in middle-aged men. Mili F1, Flanders WD, Boring JR, Annest JL, DeStefano F.(PubMed)
(195) Acute immunomodulatory effects of binge alcohol ingestion.
Afshar M1, Richards S2, Mann D3, Cross A4, Smith GB5, Netzer G6, Kovacs E7, Hasday J. (PubMed)
(196) Recombinagenicity of caffeine for Candida albican . Sarachek A1, Henderson LA.(PubMed)
(197) Effects of growth temperature and caffeine on genetic responses of Candidaalbicans to ethyl methanesulfonate, nitrous acid and ultraviolet radiation. Sarachek A, Bish JT.(PubMed)
(198) Sugar, Dairy, Artificial Sweeteners and Candida albicans Infections(Candida Diet Foods)
(199) Immunomodulatory strategies for celiac disease. Rossi M1, Maurano F, Luongo D.(PubMed)
(200) The effect of diet on systemic immune responses to wheat gliadin.
Johnson RB, LaBrooy JT, Shearman DJ, Davidson GP.(PubMed)
(201) In mice, gluten in maternal diet primes systemic immune responses to gliadin in offspring.
Troncone R1, Ferguson A.(PubMed)
(202) [Virulence of the opportunistic pathogen mushroom Candida glabrata].[Article in Spanish] Castaño I1, Cormack B, De Las Peñas A.(PubMed)
(203) Condiments and the Candida Diet(Jiangsu, Shihuan bioengineer company)
(204) Immunomodulation of mast cells by nutrients. Hagenlocher Y1, Lorentz A2.(PubMed)
(205) Effect of hypoxia on acetic acid ulcer of the stomach in rats with or without coenzyme Q10.
Kohli Y, Suto Y, Kodama T.(PubMed)
(206)The role of cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway in acetic acid-induced colonic inflammation in the rat. Kolgazi M1, Uslu U, Yuksel M, Velioglu-Ogunc A, Ercan F, Alican I.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones