Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed. A major restriction of joint movement range was frequent in the shoulder but uncommon in other joints(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalgia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalgia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalgia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
Dietary consumption plays an important part in reduce or increase risk of chronic inflammatory diseases. A typical American diet with high amount of red meat, fat and trans fat, processed, meat, artificial ingredients, refined products are associated to promote the expression of pro inflammatory cytokines, leading to all kinds of diseases including chronic inflammatory, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
1. Organic Soy
Dietary rich in organic soy was associated to decrease risk of chronic inflammatory diseases through attenuation of inflammatory marker such as C-reactive protein (CRP) in related to risk of Polymyalgia Rheumatica(PMR)(103).
Dr. Nasca MM and the research team at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center suggested, Soy nuts were associated with a trend toward reduction in C-reactive protein in normotensive women, improved over all inflammatory process(104).
2. Green tea
Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Because of their health benefits, they have been cultivated for commercial purposes all over the world.
Green tea polyphenols (GTP) was effective against chronic inflammation through attenuating the deterioration of bone microarchitecture, according to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, in animal study(105).
Also in rat study, alcoholic extracts of green tea (AE) exhibited analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, through inhibited carrageenan-induced cell migration(106).
Decaffeinated green tea also expressed the immunomodulatory effects through enhancing the immune system against inflammatory disease in rainbow trout(107).
3. Olive oil
Olive is belongs to the the family Oleaceae, native to the coastal areas of the eastern Mediterranean Basin and south end of the Caspian Sea. Its fruit, is also called the olive and the source of olive oil.
Consumption of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) was found to decrease joint edema, cell migration, cartilage degradation and bone erosion throguh attenuate the levels of proinflammatory cytokines and prostaglandin E2(108). according joint study by the University of Seville.In adult male Balb/C mice study, olive oil decreased the second phase of formalin-induced pain through its antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activity(109).
The Chemistry and health of olive oil phenolics study also found the the positive effects of olive oil phenolics on certain physiological parameters, such as plasma lipoproteins, oxidative damage, inflammatory markers, platelet and cellular function, etc,.....(110).
Salmon with rich in Omega 3 fatty acids reduce risk of expression of markers and attenuate the inflammatory response of the immune system, according to the study by the Tufts University(111).
High saturated fat diets with low omega 3 fatty acid intake increased omega-6:EPA+DHA ratio diets causing some measures of inflammation(112).
5. Circuit fruits
Circuit fruits containing high amount of Quercetin can reduce risk of chronic inflammatory diseases through anti inflammatory(113) and antioxidant effects(114).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(103) Effect of soy nuts and equol status on blood pressure, lipids and inflammation in postmenopausal women stratified by metabolic syndrome status by Acharjee S1, Zhou JR2, Elajami TK1, Welty FK3.(PubMed)
(104) Effect of soy nuts on adhesion molecules and markers of inflammation in hypertensive and normotensive postmenopausal women by Nasca MM1, Zhou JR, Welty FK.(PubMed)
(105) Green tea polyphenols attenuate deterioration of bone microarchitecture in female rats with systemic chronicinflammation. by Shen CL1, Yeh JK, Samathanam C, Cao JJ, Stoecker BJ, Dagda RY, Chyu MC, Dunn DM, Wang JS.(PubMed)
(106) Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of green tea (Camellia sinensis) in mice by Mota MA1, Landim JS1, Targino TS1, Silva SF1, Silva SL1, Pereira MR1(PubMed)
(107) Immunomodulatory effects of decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis) on the immune system of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). by Sheikhzadeh N1, Nofouzi K, Delazar A, Oushani AK.(PubMed)
(108) Anti-inflammatory and joint protective effects of extra-virgin olive-oil polyphenol extract in experimental arthritis by Rosillo MÁ1, Alcaraz MJ2, Sánchez-Hidalgo M1, Fernández-Bolaños JG3, Alarcón-de-la-Lastra C1, Ferrándiz ML4.(PubMed)
(109) Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects of olive oil (Olea europeae L.) in mice. by Eidi A1, Moghadam-kia S, Moghadam JZ, Eidi M, Rezazadeh S.(PubMed)
(110) Chemistry and health of olive oil phenolics by Cicerale S1, Conlan XA, Sinclair AJ, Keast RS.(PubMed)
(111) In vitro fatty acid enrichment of macrophages alters inflammatory response and net cholesterol accumulation by Wang S1, Wu D, Lamon-Fava S, Matthan NR, Honda KL, Lichtenstein AH.(PubMed)
(112) Reduction in dietary omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic acid plus docosahexaenoic acid ratio minimizes atherosclerotic lesion formation and inflammatory response in the LDL receptor null mouse by Wang S1, Wu D, Matthan NR, Lamon-Fava S, Lecker JL, Lichtenstein AH.(PubMed)
(113) In vivo quercitrin anti-inflammatory effect involves release of quercetin, which inhibits inflammation through down-regulation of the NF-kappaB pathway by Comalada M1, Camuesco D, Sierra S, Ballester I, Xaus J, Gálvez J, Zarzuelo A.(PubMed)
(114) Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical by Boots AW1, Haenen GR, Bast A.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea