Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Obesity is a medical condition of excess body fat accumulated overtime, while overweight is a condition of excess body weight relatively to the height. According to the Body Mass Index(BMI), a BMI between 25 to 29.9 is considered over weight, while a BMI of over 30 is an indication of obesity. According to the statistic, 68% of American population are either overweight or obese.
You can calculate your BMI index BMI= weight (kg)/ height (m2)
The research and studies of Monounsaturated fatty acids and obese NIDDM patients
In the dettermination of whether the response to weight loss can be improved by altering the macronutrient composition of hypocaloric diets, 17 obese NIDDM patients were studied at I) baseline, 2) after dieting for 6 weeks on a formula diet enriched in either monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs, n = 9) or carbohydrates (CHOs, n = 8) at a 50% caloric deficit, and 3) after 4 weeks of postdiet refeeding on the respective formulas with caloric intake titrated to achieve weight maintenance, conducted by University of Rochester(1), the researchers said" macronutrient composition is an important determinant of the glycemic response to weight-loss therapy in obese NIDDM patients. Based on the C-peptide response during the OGTT, increased CHO-induced insulin secretion is one possible mechanism by which this occurs"
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) "Potentiation of effects of weight loss by monounsaturated fatty acids in obese NIDDM patients" by Low CC, Grossman EB, Gumbiner B., posted by PubMed
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea