Kyle J. Norton (Scholar)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed. A major restriction of joint movement range was frequent in the shoulder but uncommon in other joints(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis is defined a chronic disorder as a result of inflammation, affecting mostly the flexible (synovial) joints and tissues and organs in the body. The disease affects more women than men and generally occurs after the ages of 40, causing diminished quality of life of many elders(1). According to CDC, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) affects over 52 millions of adults in the US alone, including 294,000 children under age 18 with some form of arthritis or rheumatic conditions(2). Rheumatoid Arthritis can induced bone loss through elevating bone resorption without increasing bone formation(4). A cross-sectional population-based study of 1042 patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that RA patients had an increased risk of death from various causes(4a).
B. Treatment in herbal and traditional Chinese medicine
B.9. The herbal formulas in herbal and traditional Chinese medicine
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common worldwide public health problem especially in China, many RA formula has been used in the clinic and some of these TCM formulas have been existed over thousands of years in ancient China(388) with potential mechanisms such as inhibited osteoclast proliferation, suppressed fibroblast, decreased the expression of inflammatory cytokines, blocking signal pathways, etc.).
Keishibukuryogan, is a formul for the improvement of blood circulation may be a potential herbal formula used a treatment for reduced symptoms of RA, through its antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects on vascular function(389). As one of the most frequently used Kampo medicines in Japan, the herbal formula also has been used as biomarker protein (haptoglobin alpha 1 chain) for discriminating responders from non-responders in applying KBG for treatment of RA's patient(390).
Furthermore, application of Keishibukuryogan has shown to decreased tender joint count, swollen joint count and DAS(28) decreased significantly with CRP and inflammatory cytokines remained unchanged(391) in RA 's patient.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) 8 Areas of Age-Related Change(NIH)
(2) Arthritis-Related Statistics(CDC)
(3) Valgus deformities of the feet and characteristics of gait in patients who have rheumatoid arthritis by Keenan MA1, Peabody TD, Gronley JK, Perry J.(PubMed)
(4) Serum Sclerostin Level Among Egyptian Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Relation to Disease Activity ,Bone Mineral Density and Radiological Grading by Mehaney DA, Eissa M, Anwar S, El-Din SF(PubMed)
(4a) Death rates and causes of death in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based study by Sihvonen S1, Korpela M, Laippala P, Mustonen J, Pasternack A(PubMed)
(388) The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis using Chinese Medicinal Plants: From pharmacology to potential molecular mechanisms by Lü S1, Wang Q2, Li G3, Sun S4, Guo Y4, Kuang H5.(PubMed)
(389) Effects of keishibukuryogan on vascular function in adjuvant-induced arthritis rats by Nozaki K1, Goto H, Nakagawa T, Hikiami H, Koizumi K, Shibahara N, Shimada Y.(PubMed)
(390) Identification of a predictive biomarker for the beneficial effect of a Kampo (Japanese traditional) medicinekeishibukuryogan in rheumatoid arthritis patients by Ogawa K1, Kojima T, Matsumoto C, Kamegai S, Oyama T, Shibagaki Y, Muramoto H, Kawasaki T, Fujinaga H, Takahashi K, Hikiami H, Goto H, Kiga C, Koizumi K, Sakurai H, Shimada Y, Yamamoto M, Terasawa K, Takeda S, Saiki I.(PubMed)
(391) Keishibukuryogan (gui-zhi-fu-ling-wan), a Kampo formula, decreases disease activity and soluble vascular adhesion molecule-1 in patients with rheumatoid arthritis by Nozaki K1, Hikiami H, Goto H, Nakagawa T, Shibahara N, Shimada Y.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones