Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Obesity is a medical condition of excess body fat accumulated overtime, while overweight is a condition of excess body weight relatively to the height. According to the Body Mass Index(BMI), a BMI between 25 to 29.9 is considered over weight, while a BMI of over 30 is an indication of obesity. According to the statistic, 68% of American population are either overweight or obese.
You can calculate your BMI index BMI= weight (kg)/ height (m2)
Bernerine is a phytochemical found abundantly in root, bark, stem in plants of Berberis, including Oregon grape, barberry, tree turmeric, etc.
Resveratrol is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in skins and seed of grape wine, nuts, peanuts, etc.
Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease is defined as a condition of the fatty liver diseases as a result of accumulated of fat in the liver, not caused by abusive alcohol consumption.
Sadly to say, Non alcoholic liver diseases has become most prevalence incidence to cause liver diseases because of uncontrolled diet with high in saturated fat. Conventional medication such as ameliorate, a cholesterol absorption inhibitor, is found to be effective in decreasing cholesterol absorption in the small intestine and ameliorated non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) pathology but with many side effects.
In herbal medicine, certain herbs have found to be effective not only in reducing the symptoms of non alcoholic, but also prevent the abnormal alanine aminotransferase functions and fat accumulation in liver.
Berberine and resveratrol, the phytochemical found abundantly in many vegetables and fruits as well herbs and herbal formulae such as Polygonum hypoleucum Ohwi, and Artemisia sacrorum Ledeb., and formulae including Yinchenhao Decoction (, YCHD), Qushi Huayu Decoction (, QSHYD), and Danning Tablet, were found not only to improve biochemical and histological change in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, but also associated with inhibiting lipid accumulation through adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase activation or up regulating low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) expression, alleviating lipid peroxidation, and reducing the production of inflammatory cytokines. In such instance, Berberine and resveratrol, may be considered as a potential treatment for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in the future.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and liver transplantation: Outcomes and advances by Said A.(PubMed)
(2) The effects of ezetimibe on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and glucose metabolism: a randomised controlled trial by Takeshita Y, Takamura T, Honda M, Kita Y, Zen Y, Kato KI, Misu H, Ota T, Nakamura M, Yamada K, Sunagozaka H, Arai K, Yamashita T, Mizukoshi E, Kaneko S.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones