Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Anemia is defined as a health condition in which our body do not have enough red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood to carry the function of delivery oxygen and nutrient to the tissue, including organs and cells. To read more about Anemia, click here
The Association of Anemia and Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C is a health condition of infectious disease affecting the liver that may cause inflammation of the liver. Approximate 1.5% of the U.S. population is infected with HCV. Once establish, the chronic infection may progress slowly, after many years it can lead to scares in the liver, causing fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver failure.
Causes of anemia in hepatitis C patient
Medication used to treat hepatitis C, such as Ribaverin often cause mild anemia with no treatment required. In other treatment, use of interferon can suppress the bone marrow function in production of red blood cells.
Cirrhosis is advanced scarring of the liver caused by hepatitic C virus. it can reduce the spleen function in production of reb blood cells or cause spleen to remove too many blood cells.
Cirrhosis can also promote bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract.
Since approximate 67% of patients will develop anemia when ribavirin and/or interferon is/are used to treat HCV,
1. Increasing red blood cells count is always important for the effectiveness of full dose of ribavirin and/or interferon in treating the diseases. Study showed that medicine used to stimulate red blood cell production are effective in treating anemia in people with hepatitis C.
2. If anemia left untreated, treatment of HCV with lower doses of ribavirin and/or interferon may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine or you doctor may discontinue treatment altogether.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones