Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Obesity is a medical condition of excess body fat accumulated overtime, while overweight is a condition of excess body weight relatively to the height. According to the Body Mass Index(BMI), a BMI between 25 to 29.9 is considered over weight, while a BMI of over 30 is an indication of obesity. According to the statistic, 68% of American population are either overweight or obese.
You can calculate your BMI index BMI= weight (kg)/ height (m2)
The Studies of Health-related quality of life and weight loss practices among overweight and obese US adults
In the study to examine the prevalence and association of HRQOL measures as independent moderators of weight loss practices among overweight and obese men and women, showed that Among men with BMI 25-34.9 kg/m2, the odds of trying to lose weight increased for the moderate vs best category of HRQOL but not for the poorest vs best category, and no associations were noted for men with BMI > or = 35 kg/m2. Women with BMI 25-34.9 kg/m2 had reduced odds and decreasing associated trends in the prevalence of trying to lose weight with poorer general health, increased physically unhealthy days, and increased activity limitation days. Conversely, women with 1-13 vs 0 mentally unhealthy days had greater odds of trying to lose weight. Among those trying to lose weight, reducing calories was common (52%-69%, men; 56%-69%, women). Among men, with the exception of recent mental health, poorer levels of HRQOL measures were associated with diminished attainment of recommended physical activity levels. Among women, poorer general health status was associated with diminished attainment of recommended physical activity levels(1).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) "Health-related quality of life and weight loss practices among overweight and obese US adults, 2003 behavioral risk factor surveillance system" By Bish CL,Blanck HM, Maynard LM, Serdula MK, Thompson NJ, Khan LK.
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones