Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalgia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalgia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalgia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
B. In herbal and traditional Chinese medicine perspective
B.3. The Preventive Minerals and Vitamins
Certain minerals and vitamin such as magnesium, selenium, copper and vitamin D may be a good sources of pain reliever according to the studies(325,180). According to the randomized to four double-blinded treatments for 12 weeks by Minnesota Applied Research Center, Glucosamine sulfate (1500 mg/d), Aquamin (2400 mg/d) and Combined treatment composed of Glucosamine sulfate (1500 mg/d) have shown effectively in improvements in symptoms of pain and stiffness of osteoarthritis(315,181).
Magnesium sulfate has shown to relieve pain in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC)(182) and neuropathic pain(183).
According to Dr. Sun J and the research team lead by the Wenzhou Medical University, magnesium used alone or conjunction with ropivacaine are effectively in exhibition of postoperative analgesia in children(184).
In fact, patient with chronic inflammatory diseases are found to associate to magnesium depletion. Dr. Nielsen FH. said," Magnesium deficiency should be considered a nutrient of significant concern for health and well-being"(185).
Selenium therapy have shown to associate to pain reduction, according to study by Fourth Military Medical University(186).In chronic pancreatitis, according to the systematic review and meta-analysis was performed per PRISMA guidelines, organic selenium may be effective for treatment of chronic pain as the result of reported change in pain score(187).
According to the Universidad de Buenos Aires, patient with chronic inflammatory diseases are found to have low levels of selenium serum(188).
Used topical Copper-salicylate gel has shown to relief pain for patients with the hip or knee osteoarthritis with side effects of skin rashes(330,189).
Other topical Cu-Indo gel has shown effectively against joint inflammation in the MIA-treated rat model of osteoarthritis(332,190).
Deficiency of copper is found to associate with inflammation, oxidative Stress, and metabolic variables in adults, according to the 2008 American Society for Nutrition publication(191).
4. Vitamin D
According to the study by the University of Alberta, vitamin D may have beneficial effects in specific chronic painful conditions(192)and Vitamin D deficiency has recently been linked with a range of diseases including chronic pain(193).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(156) Side effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on the small and large intestine in humans by Bjarnason I1, Hayllar J, MacPherson AJ, Russell AS.(PubMed)
(157) Adverse outcomes of antiinflammatory therapy among patients with polymyalgia rheumatica by Gabriel SE1, Sunku J, Salvarani C, O'Fallon WM, Hunder GG.(PubMed)(325,180) Synovial fluid and plasma selenium, copper, zinc, and iron concentrations in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis by Yazar M1, Sarban S, Kocyigit A, Isikan UE.(PubMed)
(325,181) Synovial fluid and plasma selenium, copper, zinc, and iron concentrations in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis by Yazar M1, Sarban S, Kocyigit A, Isikan UE.(PubMed)
(182) Effect of intraoperative magnesium sulphate infusion on pain relief after laparoscopic cholecystectomy by Mentes O1, Harlak A, Yigit T, Balkan A, Balkan M, Cosar A, Savaser A, Kozak O, Tufan T.(PubMed)
(183) [Relief of neuropathic pain with intravenous magnesium].[Article in Japanese] by Tanaka M1, Shimizu S, Nishimura W, Mine O, Akatsuka M, Inamori K, Mori H.(PubMed)
(184) Pre-emptive peritonsillar infiltration of magnesium sulphate and ropivacaine vs. ropivacaine or magnesium alone for relief of post-adenotonsillectomy pain in children by Sun J1, Wu X2, Zhao X1, Chen F1, Wang W3.(PubMed)
(185) Effects of magnesium depletion on inflammation in chronic disease by Nielsen FH1.(PubMed)
(186) Antioxidant therapy for pain relief in patients with chronic pancreatitis: systematic review and meta-analysis by Cai GH1, Huang J, Zhao Y, Chen J, Wu HH, Dong YL, Smith HS, Li YQ, Wang W, Wu SX.(PubMed)
(187) Role of methionine containing antioxidant combination in the management of pain in chronic pancreatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Talukdar R1, Murthy HV2, Reddy DN3.(PubMed)
(188) Host selenium deficiency increases the severity of chronic inflammatory myopathy in Trypanosoma cruzi-inoculated mice by Gomez RM1, Solana ME, Levander OA.(PubMed)
(330,189) Copper-salicylate gel for pain relief in osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled trial.Shackel NA1, Day RO, Kellett B, Brooks PM.(PubMed)
(332, 190) Effect of a topical copper indomethacin gel on inflammatory parameters in a rat model of osteoarthritis by Yassin NZ1, El-Shenawy SM1, Abdel-Rahman RF1, Yakoot M2, Hassan M3, Helmy S4.(PubMed)
(191) Associations of Dietary and Serum Copper with Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Metabolic Variables in Adults1,2 by Simona Bo3,*, Marilena Durazzo3, Roberto Gambino3, Carlo Berutti4,
Nadia Milanesio3, Antonio Caropreso4, Luigi Gentile5, Maurizio Cassader3,Paolo Cavallo-Perin3, and Gianfranco Pagano3(The journal of nutrition)
(192) Vitamin D for the treatment of chronic painful conditions in adults by Straube S1, Derry S, Moore RA, McQuay HJ.(PubMed)
(193) Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Depression, Pain, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and Breast Cancer by Dr. Mercola