Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Diseases associated with Gout
According to the UK Gout Society, diseases associated to gout may include
Unhealthy diet such as typical American diet with high in satyrated and trans fat and lower intake of vegetables and fruits has been found to associated to Hypertriglyceridemia and Hypercholesterolemia in epidemiological literature in data bases of PubMed(41)(42)(43).
Dr. Tu FY and colleagues of some well known institutions in Taiwan, according to the data from the Taiwan national health insurance database for 2004 to 2006, showed that hypercholesterolemia, were the common comorbidities of gout(56).
Furthermore, the association of gout and hypercholesterolemia may be due to poor quality of life style implications(59) such as alcohol intake(57) as well as dietary low in vegetables and fruits(58)
Recent studies suggested that avocado(49)(50), Almond(51)(52) and green tea(53)(54) may consist a therapeutic values used combination for reduced risk and treatment of high blood cholesterol in patients with gout.
For more information of above effectiveness, please visit, The Smoothie of avocado, Almond and green tea for prevention and treatment of Hyperlipidemia(High blood Cholesterol)(55).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(49) The modulating effect of Persea americana fruit extract on the level of expression of fatty acid synthase complex, lipoprotein lipase, fibroblast growth factor-21 and leptin--A biochemical study in rats subjected to experimentalhyperlipidemia and obesity by Monika P1, Geetha A2.(PubMed)
(50) Effect of Persea americana (avocado) fruit extract on the level of expression of adiponectin and PPAR-γ in rats subjected to experimental hyperlipidemia and obesity by Padmanabhan M, Arumugam G.(PubMed)
(51) Almonds inhibit dyslipidemia and vascular dysfunction in rats through multiple pathways by Jamshed H1, Gilani AH2.(PubMed)
(52) Statins and almonds to lower lipoproteins (the STALL Study). by Ruisinger JF1, Gibson CA2, Backes JM3, Smith BK4, Sullivan DK5, Moriarty PM6, Kris-Etherton P7.(PubMed)
(53) Green, oolong and black tea extracts modulate lipid metabolism in hyperlipidemia rats fed high-sucrose diet by Yang M1, Wang C, Chen H.(PubMed)
(54) Comparative studies on the hypolipidemic and growth suppressive effects of oolong, black, pu-erh, and greentea leaves in rats by Kuo KL1, Weng MS, Chiang CT, Tsai YJ, Lin-Shiau SY, Lin JK.(PubMed)
(55) The Smoothie of avocado, Almond and green tea for prevention and treatment of Hyperlipidemia(High blood Cholesterol) by Kyle J. Norton