Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalagia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalagia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
B.2. Herbal and Traditional Chinese medicine
Herbal medicine from different cultures have been found effectively in reduced symptoms and treatment for patient with Polymyalagia Arthritis (Rheumatica), including
B.2.1. Individual herb
2. Devil's claw
Devil's claw also known as wood spider, is a plant of genus Harpagophytum in the family of Pedaliaceae, native to South Africa.The plant has been used as herb in traditional and herbal medicine to treat fever, rheumatoid arthritis, skin, gallbladder, pancreas, stomach and kidneys conditions, etc. Because of its strongly anti inflammatory activities, the herb may be used to treat inflammatory rheumatic disease, causing pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles. According to University Hospital Zurich, Extracts of devil's claw inhibited a wide range of proinflammatory mediators(199) which are important in the pathophysiology of inflammatory rheumatic disease(197).
Dr. Chrubasik S said that preparations of devil's claw extract, should be taken account of the presence of the quantity of harpagoside of which has proven importantly in relived painful lower back or arthrotic pain as an attractive alternative to synthetic analgesics(198).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(197) Alteration of anti-inflammatory activity of Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) extract after external metabolic activation with S9 mix by Hostanska K1, Melzer J, Rostock M, Suter A, Saller R.(PubMed)(198) [Devil's claw extract as an example of the effectiveness of herbal analgesics].[Article in German] by Chrubasik S1.(PubMed)
(199) Inhibitory effects of devil's claw (secondary root of Harpagophytum procumbens) extract and harpagoside on cytokine production in mouse macrophages by Inaba K1, Murata K, Naruto S, Matsuda H.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea