Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalgia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalgia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalgia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
B.2. Herbal and Traditional Chinese medicine
Herbal medicine from different cultures have been found effectively in reduced symptoms and treatment for patient with Polymyalagia Arthritis (Rheumatica), including
6. Green Tea
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years.
Epigallocatechin 3-gallate (EGCG), a polyphenol present in green tea, according to the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, exhibited beneficial therapeutic functions including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects, through suppressing MAPK mediated inflammatory responses and oxidative stress(209).
In vascular inflammation, the phytochemical EGCG also regulated the overproduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) in inhibition of inflammatory rheumatic activity(210).According to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, epigallocatechin gallate and green tea extract, suppressed the condition caused in part by injury, loss of cartilage structure and function, through their effects in balanced inflammatory and anti-inflammatory pathways(454,211), probably caused by IL-1β, a major cytokine driving the inflammatory processes(455,212)(456,213).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(209) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced mastitis in rats via suppressing MAPK mediated inflammatory responses and oxidative stress by Chen J1, Xu J1, Li J1, Du L1, Chen T2, Liu P1, Peng S1, Wang M1, Song H3.(PubMed)
(210) Potential benefits of green tea polyphenol EGCG in the prevention and treatment of vascular inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis by Riegsecker S1, Wiczynski D, Kaplan MJ, Ahmed S.(PubMed)(454,211) Dietary polyphenols and mechanisms of osteoarthritis by Shen CL1, Smith BJ, Lo DF, Chyu MC, Dunn DM, Chen CH, Kwun IS.(PubMed)
(455,212) Green tea: a new option for the prevention or control of osteoarthritis by Katiyar SK, Raman C.(PubMed)
(456,213) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate selectively inhibits interleukin-1beta-induced activation of mitogen activated protein kinase subgroup c-Jun N-terminal kinase in human osteoarthritis chondrocytes by Singh R1, Ahmed S, Malemud CJ, Goldberg VM, Haqqi TM.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones