Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
With either mental or physical stimulation, your brain signals the nerve ending in the penis to release nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes or dilates blood vessels, enabling them to open up and bring more blood to the penis and helping to create an erection. In this article, we will discuss how to prevent and treat erectile dysfunction with Chinese herbs.
Tribulus terrestris grows in many tropical and moderate areas of the world. Itcontains saponins, the ingredient used in Chinese medicine as a testosterone enhancer and a variety of liver kidney and cardiovascular diseases. Studies shows that it works very well when stacked with DHEA and androstenedione.
Cordyceps Sinensis is a hormone stimulator. Study shows that treatment with cordyceps significantly increased the sex drive of patients with low libido. Another study shows that after treatment with cordyceps, more than one-third of the patients were able to engage in sexual intercourse and more than one-half experienced improvement.
3. Siberian Ginseng
Siberian ginseng helps to decrease the prolactin secretion and to direct nitric oxide-mediated resulting in increased strength, energy, stamina, libido and sexual function. The effect of Siberian ginseng at the level of the anterior pituitarysupports the use of ginseng in the treatment of sexual dysfunction.
4. Horney Goat WortHorney goat wort contains a number of flavonoids that affect the cortisol levels resulting in a increased sexual desire and hardened penis erection in men.
5.Chinese licorice root
Chinese licorice root is composed of a glycoside called glycyrrhizin helping the production of testosterone and suppressing sexual libido.
6. Dodder seed
Dodder seed is known as a kidney yang tonic and is widely used to treat sexual problems such as impotence, nocturnal emission, and premature ejaculation. It helps to nourish the kidney, boost energy levels as well as helping others symptoms of kidney deficiency such as low back pain, tinnitus, diarrhea, dizziness, and blurred vision.
7. Cinnamon BarkThe sweet and spicy taste of cinnamon bark is considered to have a very hot energy. In Chinese medicine, cinnamon bark increases the Yang energy and sexual vitality. The best cinnamon bark in the world comes from Southeast Asia from trees where the bark is, at its best, almost a half inch thick and over twenty years old
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Erectile Dysfunction
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones