Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299
With either mental or physical stimulation, your brain signals the nerve ending in the penis to release nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes or dilates blood vessels, enabling them to open up and bring more blood to the penis and helping to create an erection. In this article, we will discuss how to prevent and treat erectile dysfunction with vitamins and minerals.
1. Vitamin A :The gonads are a combined gland that provide both exocrine and endocrine functions requiring proper amounts of vitamin A to produce gametes that help to maintain our sexual hormones in men and women. It also helps to maintain eyesight, skin membranes, immune function and healthy sperm counts.
2. B complex
B complex helps to increase the levels of testosterone, the fuel of the sex drive in both men and women. It keeps the thyroid, nervous system and adrenal glands content. Vitamin B6 helps to manufacture and maintain our body's sexual hormones. Improper amounts of B complex in our body may cause either over-producing of testosterone or estrogen resulting in liver cirrhosis, enlarged adrenals, kidney damage and nodules, and hyperplasia.
3. Vitamin C
Recent studies suggest that vitamin C taken with other vitamins helps the L-enantiomer of ascorbine acid to regulate the stress reactivity, anxiety and prolactin release, improves vascular function, as well as increasing oxytocin release. These processes are relevant to sexual behavior and mood. It also keeps our skin smooth and supple, helps prevent miscarriages, keeps sperm from clinging together in immobile clusters, and enables you to enjoy more intense, longer-lasting orgasms.
4. Vitamin E These hormones regulate men's sexual desires and erectile function. Vitamin E contains oestrogenic, androgenic that interacts with ovarian hormones and testosterone. If a man's erectile dysfunction is related to heart disease, vitamin E helps to improve blood vessels of the penis. It also helps the blood to carry more oxygen, nourishes the pituitary gland and keeps testosterone from breaking down in men. Nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables are all good sources for Vitamin E.
5. Minerals salts
Minerals salt are important to our body function in proper amounts. Decrease of sodium chloride causing the decreasing of cellular and blood volume insults in kidney disease. If this kidney problem is left untreated, it will lead to erectile dysfunction.
Zinc is essential for the production of testosterone. The prostate gland contain high amounts of zinc that helps to regulate prostatic fluids and the production of semen. A zinc deficiency can cause growth failure, infertility, and impotency.
Helps to increase male potency and sex drive. Selenium deficiency may cause testis atrophy and decreased testicular contents of selenium and glutathione peroxidase.
8. Magnesium and calcium
Calcium is also an important nutrient in sexual functioning. It keeps the link between the brain, hormonal glands, and their mechanical processes active. Magnesium acts as a calcium channel blocker and counteracts the negative effects of calcium in sustaining an erection.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Erectile Dysfunction
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones