Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Sarcoidosis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cups of raspberry
1/2 cup olive1 cup of pineapple juice
1/2 cup olive1 cup of pineapple juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Sarcoidosis has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Sarcoidosis, is an inflammatory disease caused by abnormal collections of inflammatory cells (granulomas) induced the form of nodules in multiple organs, including the liver. According to the Maastricht University, patients with sarcoidosis are found to have lower antioxidant defense and exaggerated oxidative stress(1).
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Reishi mushroom and Cooked Artichokes may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis.
Due to its inflammatory effects in nature, long term intake anti inflammatory from natural sources may reduce symptoms and for treatment of sarcoidosis, logically.
Bromelain, derived from pineapple with the power of anti anti-inflammation and anti-cancers(3) may be beneficiary for people with inflammatory diseases(3). According to University of Maryland medical center, 500 mg per day of bromelain may reduce inflammation caused in patient with sarcoidosis(4).
ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid found abundantly in flax seed oil and olive plays a critical role played by inflammation in the pathogenesis of several diseases(5), through inhibition of production of inflammatory cytokines and improvement of lipid metabolism(5)(6).
The effectiveness of Raspberry, Olive and Pineapple Juices may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for reduced risk, complications and treatment of sarcoidosis with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of Sarcoidosis due to aging, weaken immunity, .... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Sarcoidosis should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Antioxidant status associated with inflammation in sarcoidosis: a potential role for antioxidants by Boots AW1, Drent M, Swennen EL, Moonen HJ, Bast A, Haenen GR.(PubMed)
(2) Quercetin reduces markers of oxidative stress and inflammation in sarcoidosis by Boots AW1, Drent M, de Boer VC, Bast A, Haenen GR.(PubMed)
(3) The combination of N-acetyl cysteine, alpha-lipoic acid, and bromelain shows high anti-inflammatory properties in novel in vivo and in vitro models of endometriosis by Agostinis C1, Zorzet S2, De Leo R1, Zauli G1, De Seta F3, Bulla R2.(PubMed)
(4) Sarcoidosis by University of Maryland medical center
(5) Experimental evidence of ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid modulation of inflammatory cytokines and bioactive lipid mediators: their potential role in inflammatory, neurodegenerative, and neoplastic diseases by Calviello G1, Su HM, Weylandt KH, Fasano E, Serini S, Cittadini A.(PubMed)
(6) [Anti-inflammatory pro-resolving derivatives of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids].[Article in Polish] by Nowak JZ1.(PubMed)