Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Since fiber improves large intestine function and keeps the muscles of the large intestine strong, it speeds up the transit time of food and increases the size of stool (fecal bulk), thereby helping prevent constipation and hemorrhoids. Foods that contain fiber are typically low in fat and therefore it is a very important component in weight control as well.
In this article we will discuss why foods containing high amounts of fiber can eventually make you lose weight.
1. Foods high in fiber offer more food per calories
Since most fiber can not be digested in your stomach, they have a negative calorie effect. Fiber also help to trick your stomach into feeling full with less calories than you would normally eat.
2. Prolong your meal
High fiber foods require lots of chewing and swallowing. Therefore it takes longer for you to finish your meal.
3. Fill up your stomach
Water soluble fiber absorbs water from your stomach and forms a kind of gel that swells up, causing receptors in your stomach to signal your brain that you are still full and no longer need to eat.
4. Stabilizes blood sugar
Foods containing high fiber such as whole grain, and dried bean release their sugar slowly into blood streams thus supporting blood glucose stability to help weight loss. Also a high fiber meal can affect blood sugar's response to the next meal, keeping your blood sugar more stable throughout the day.
5. Boost your HormonesGlucagon-Like Peptide-1, a small protein that is naturally produced in the human body and can slow the digestive process and giving a sense of fullness, causing you to lose weight.
6. Block some calories
Fiber blocks the absorption of calories and enhances your body's absorption of nutrients. Study shows that a diet containing only 20 grams of fiber a day absorb 8% more calories than a diet containing 48 grams of fiber.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea