Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Autoimmune Hepatitis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
3/4 cup tomato
1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
1/4 cup peanut
1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
1/4 cup peanut
1 cup grape juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of scabies has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Carotenoids, Vitamin E, and Resveratrol and Silymarin isolated from Tomato, Sweet Potato and Peanut respectively may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Autoimmune Hepatitis.
Tomato is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongings to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose
and often in green house. Its carotenoids, astaxanthin attenuated immune liver injury in ConA-induced autoimmune hepatitis, through down regulation of immune antibody and pro inflammatory pathways in induced apoptosis and autophagy(1).
Retinoic acid, withy function similar to vitamin A, according to the study lead by the King's College London School of Medicine at King's College Hospital,inhibited antigen-specific regulatory T-cell function in patients with autoimmune hepatitis type 2, through attenuated antigen-generation and pro-inflammatory activity(2).
Furthermore, its all-trans retinoic acid also exhibited anti autoimmune hepatitis complication of portal hypertension(3).
Sweet potato is a large, starchy, sweet tasting tuberous roots vegetable, genus Ipomoea, belongs to the family Convolvulaceae. Its young leaves can be made into a delicious dish in Chinese foods. Some species of batatas are actually poisonous. According to the Universidade Estadual de Campinas, lower serum of vitamin E is associated to patients with Autoimmune Hepatitis(4).Dr. Pemberton PW and colleagues at the The Liver Unit, Manchester Royal Infirmary suggested,the increased oxidant stress correlated to the lower levels of vitamin E may provide best explanation in linking auto immune dysfunction at hepatic necroinflammation to fibrogenesis and disease progression(5).
Dr. Medina and Dr, Moreno-Otero R. said, "Oxidative stress plays a pathogenetic role in liver diseases such as autoimmune liver diseases,..... The use of antioxidants (e.g. tocopherol [vitamin E]) has already shown promising results in some of these pathologies"(6).
Taking altogether, the combination of Tomato, Sweet Potato and Peanut may process the activities in reduced risk and treatment of patient with Autoimmune Hepatitis.
People with higher risk of Autoimmune Hepatitis due to family history, genetic mutation, alcohol drinking .... should drink 1 serving daily and people with Autoimmune Hepatitis should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern changed are recommended
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Protective effects of astaxanthin on ConA-induced autoimmune hepatitis by the JNK/p-JNK pathway-mediated inhibition of autophagy and apoptosis by Li J1, Xia Y1, Liu T1, Wang J1, Dai W1, Wang F1, Zheng Y1, Chen K1, Li S1, Abudumijiti H1, Zhou Z2, Wang J2, Lu W2, Zhu R2, Yang J1,Zhang H3, Yin Q3, Wang C1, Zhou Y3, Lu J1, Zhou Y1, Guo C1.(PubMed)
(2) Retinoic acid stabilizes antigen-specific regulatory T-cell function in autoimmune hepatitis type 2. by Holder BS1, Grant CR2, Liberal R3, Ma Y2, Heneghan MA2, Mieli-Vergani G4, Vergani D2, Longhi MS5.(PubMed)
(3) [Successful treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia complicated with autoimmune hepatitis-induced portal hypertension with all-trans retinoic acid].[Article in Japanese] by Ushiki T1, Nikkuni K, Yoshida C, Shibasaki Y, Ishikawa T, Masuko M, Takai K.(PubMed)
(4) Nutritional status of patients with biliary atresia and autoimmune hepatitis related to serum levels of vitamins A, D and E by Saron ML1, Godoy HT, Hessel G.(PubMed)
(5) Oxidant stress in type I autoimmune hepatitis: the link between necroinflammation and fibrogenesis? by Pemberton PW1, Aboutwerat A, Smith A, Burrows PC, McMahon RF, Warnes TW.(PubMed)
(6) Pathophysiological basis for antioxidant therapy in chronic liver disease by Medina J1, Moreno-Otero R.(PubMed)
(7) The Protective Effect of Resveratrol on Concanavalin-A-Induced Acute Hepatic Injury in Mice. by Zhou Y1, Chen K1, He L1, Xia Y1, Dai W1, Wang F1, Li J1, Li S1, Liu T1, Zheng Y1, Wang J2, Lu W2, Yin Q3, Zhou Y3, Lu J1, Teng H4, Guo C1.(PubMed)