Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Anemia is defined as a health condition in which our body do not have enough red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood to carry the function of delivery oxygen and nutrient to the tissue, including organs and cells. To read more about Anemia, click here
The Association of Anemia and HIV/AIDS
Immunodeficiency syndrome AIDS is caused by Human immunodeficiency virus HIV, a lentivirus. It is defined as a health condition in which in which severe failure of the immune system in protecting our body from infection and irregular cell growth, leading to life-threatening infections and cancers.
Anemia is a very common with people with HIV positive and the rate increases as the progression of the disease progression. Study found that approximately 30% of HIV positive people have anemia and 90% will have anemia at some point during their life time.
Anemia and HIV infection
1. HIV infection reduces the production of erthroprotein in stimaulating the production of red blood cells.
2. HIV infection affects the bone marrow function in production of red blood cells
3. Medicine use to treat HIV-infection may reduce the bone marrow function in red blood cells production.
4. HIV infection patient may be at risk of lymphoma, a cancer which may spread to the bone marrow.
Infection may suppress the bone marrow in production of red blood cells.
HIV infection prevent the digestive system in absorbing folate, vitamin B12 and iron, causing anemia.
Research found that increasing levels of hemoglobin has a direct affect in the increasing survival of a person with HIV infection.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea