Kyle J. Norton (Scholar)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed. A major restriction of joint movement range was frequent in the shoulder but uncommon in other joints(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis is defined a chronic disorder as a result of inflammation, affecting mostly the flexible (synovial) joints and tissues and organs in the body. The disease affects more women than men and generally occurs after the ages of 40, causing diminished quality of life of many elders(1). According to CDC, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) affects over 52 millions of adults in the US alone, including 294,000 children under age 18 with some form of arthritis or rheumatic conditions(2). Rheumatoid Arthritis can induced bone loss through elevating bone resorption without increasing bone formation(4). A cross-sectional population-based study of 1042 patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that RA patients had an increased risk of death from various causes(4a).
B. Treatment in herbal and traditional Chinese medicine
B.8. Herbal and Traditional Chinese medicine
Many herbal medicine have been found effectively for reduction of symptoms and treatment for patient with osteoarthritis(340), including
B.8.1. Individual herb
10. Green Tea
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years.
In mouse model, epigallocatechin 3-gallate (EGCG), a polyphenol present in green tea, may be potential use for prevention and treatment of RA by suppressing serum type-II collagen-specific immunoglobulin (Ig) IgG2a, T cell proliferation and relative frequencies of CD4 T cells,(inflammatory cytokines) through upregulation of the Nrf-2 antioxidant pathway in EGCG-mediated immunoregulation(369).
Dr. Riegsecker S and the research team at the University of Toledo, the effectiveness of epigallocatechin 3-gallate (EGCG) for treatment of RA is its ability in attenuation of the increased cytokine release and abnormally high levels of acute reactive proteins (ARPs) such as C-reactive protein (CRP), the a connecting link of inflammation in induced RA dysfunction(370). Furthermore, EGCG has been shown to be anti-inflammatory and protective in several studies using animal models of inflammatory arthritis, may be due to its function in reduced expression of inflammatory cytokines through its antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties(371), the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University suggested.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) 8 Areas of Age-Related Change(NIH)
(2) Arthritis-Related Statistics(CDC)
(3) Valgus deformities of the feet and characteristics of gait in patients who have rheumatoid arthritis by Keenan MA1, Peabody TD, Gronley JK, Perry J.(PubMed)
(4) Serum Sclerostin Level Among Egyptian Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Relation to Disease Activity ,Bone Mineral Density and Radiological Grading by Mehaney DA, Eissa M, Anwar S, El-Din SF(PubMed)
(4a) Death rates and causes of death in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based study by Sihvonen S1, Korpela M, Laippala P, Mustonen J, Pasternack A(PubMed)
(340) Expert consensus on the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with Chinese patent medicines by Zhao J1, Zha Q, Jiang M, Cao H, Lu A(PubMed)
(369) Green Tea Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Suppresses Autoimmune Arthritis Through Indoleamine-2,3-Dioxygenase Expressing Dendritic Cells and the Nuclear Factor, Erythroid 2-Like 2 Antioxidant Pathway by Min SY1, Yan M1, Kim SB2, Ravikumar S3, Kwon SR4, Vanarsa K3, Kim HY5, Davis LS1, Mohan C3.(PubMed)
(370) Potential benefits of green tea polyphenol EGCG in the prevention and treatment of vascular inflammation inrheumatoid arthritis by Riegsecker S1, Wiczynski D, Kaplan MJ, Ahmed S.(PubMed)
(371) Green tea EGCG, T cells, and T cell-mediated autoimmune diseases by Wu D1, Wang J, Pae M, Meydani SN.(PubMed)
miltiorrhiza Bunge by Nicolin V, Dal Piaz F, Nori SL, Narducci P, De Tommasi N.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea