Kyle J. Norton (Scholar)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed. A major restriction of joint movement range was frequent in the shoulder but uncommon in other joints(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Rheumatoid Arthritis is defined a chronic disorder as a result of inflammation, affecting mostly the flexible (synovial) joints and tissues and organs in the body. The disease affects more women than men and generally occurs after the ages of 40, causing diminished quality of life of many elders(1). According to CDC, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) affects over 52 millions of adults in the US alone, including 294,000 children under age 18 with some form of arthritis or rheumatic conditions(2). Rheumatoid Arthritis can induced bone loss through elevating bone resorption without increasing bone formation(4). A cross-sectional population-based study of 1042 patients with rheumatoid arthritis showed that RA patients had an increased risk of death from various causes(4a).
B. Treatment in herbal and traditional Chinese medicine
B.5. The Miracle Topical Remedies
Certain topical remedies used in traditional or folk medicine have found effective on attenuate persistent symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis1. Capsaicin cream
Topical Capsaicin cream used for treatment of soft tissue with a pharmaceutical name of Finalgon®(420), has been shown effectively to reduced symptoms of pain of 80% of patient with rheumatoid arthritis in a double-blind randomized study, 70 patients with osteoarthritis (OA) and 31 with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)(301a). Dr. Rumsfield JA and Dr. West DP. Said," Although capsaicin is clinically used as an external analgesic for temporary relief of neuralgia, it has also been widely used as a research tool to study peripheral pain"(302). of that may be reason for the topical is recommended for treatment in patient with RA in modern herbal and TCM practitioners.
2. Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)
Avocado soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) is a natural vegetable extract composed of one-third avocado oil and two-thirds soybean oil, may be used effectively for treatment of knee osteoarthritis to replace the use of analgesics and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), according to the a three-month, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial(372,294)).
In rat model, administration of avocado/soybean unsaponifiable (ASU), reduced bone resorption, expression of TRAP and RANKL through its positive effect on bone repair following ligature-induced periodontitis(295). Dr. Pirotta M said," Despite support for some of the most popular CAM therapies for pain from arthritis-related conditions, additional high quality research is needed for other therapies, especially for herbals and homeopathy"(296).
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) 8 Areas of Age-Related Change(NIH)
(2) Arthritis-Related Statistics(CDC)
(3) Valgus deformities of the feet and characteristics of gait in patients who have rheumatoid arthritis by Keenan MA1, Peabody TD, Gronley JK, Perry J.(PubMed)
(4) Serum Sclerostin Level Among Egyptian Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Relation to Disease Activity ,Bone Mineral Density and Radiological Grading by Mehaney DA, Eissa M, Anwar S, El-Din SF(PubMed)
(4a) Death rates and causes of death in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a population-based study by Sihvonen S1, Korpela M, Laippala P, Mustonen J, Pasternack A(PubMed)
(295) Effect of avocado/soybean unsaponifiables on ligature-induced bone loss and bone repair after ligature removal in rats by Oliveira GJ1, Paula LG1, Souza JA1, Spin-Neto R2, Stavropoulos A3, Marcantonio RA1.(PubMed)
(296) Selected CAM therapies for arthritis-related pain: the evidence from systematic reviews by Soeken KL1.(PubMed)
(301a) Treatment of arthritis with topical capsaicin: a double-blind trial by Deal CL1, Schnitzer TJ, Lipstein E, Seibold JR, Stevens RM, Levy MD, Albert D, Renold F.(PubMed)
(302) Topical capsaicin in dermatologic and peripheral pain disorders by Rumsfield JA1, West DP.(PubMed)
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea