Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Diseases associated with Gout
According to the UK Gout Society, diseases associated to gout may include
2. Renal insufficiency
Patients with gout are associated to chronic kidney disease has been well documented in epidemiological literature(26). The joint study led by the Keele University suggested, "Chronic kidney disease and nephrolithiasis are commonly found amongst patients with gout. Gout is independently associated with both chronic kidney disease and nephrolithiasis. Patients with gout should be actively screened for chronic kidney disease and its consequences"(33).
Dr. Krishnan E said, "Chronic kidney disease manifesting as reduced glomerular function or as presence of blood or protein in the urine increases the risk of incident gout"(34).
Chronic Kidney disease is defined as a condition of the progression loss of kidney function over period of many years. Stage of chronic kidney disease according to the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (KDOQ).
In the review of literature from data base of PubMed, Brazil Nut(35)(36), Flax Seed(37) and Honey(38)(39) found effectively in treatment of renal insufficiency back by recent studies from some well known institutions may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies as well as a potential medication for treatment of Chronic Kidney disease in patient with gout. For more information, please visit The Impossible Smoothie of Brazil Nut, Flax Seed and Honey For Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Kidney disease(40).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(33) Gout and risk of chronic kidney disease and nephrolithiasis: meta-analysis of observational studies by Roughley MJ1, Belcher J2, Mallen CD3, Roddy E4.(PubMed)
(34) Chronic kidney disease and the risk of incident gout among middle-aged men: a seven-year prospective observational study by Krishnan E1.(PubMed)(35) A follow-up study of the chronic kidney disease patients treated with Brazil nut: focus on inflammation and oxidative stress by Stockler-Pinto MB1, Malm O, Moraes C, Farage NE, Silva WS, Cozzolino SM, Mafra D.(PubMed)
(36) Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa, H.B.K.) improves oxidative stress and inflammation biomarkers in hemodialysis patients. by Stockler-Pinto MB1, Mafra D, Moraes C, Lobo J, Boaventura GT, Farage NE, Silva WS, Cozzolino SF, Malm O.(PubMed)
(37) Patient with hypertriglyceridemia, type 2 diabetes, and chronic kidney disease treated with atorvastatin andomega-3 Fatty Acid ethyl esters by Athyros VG1, Mikhailidis DP.(PubMed)
(38) Honey: a novel antioxidant by Erejuwa OO1, Sulaiman SA, Ab Wahab MS.(PubMed)
(39) Randomized, controlled trial of topical exit-site application of honey (Medihoney) versus mupirocin for the prevention of catheter-associated infections in hemodialysis patients by Johnson DW1, van Eps C, Mudge DW, Wiggins KJ, Armstrong K, Hawley CM, Campbell SB, Isbel NM, Nimmo GR, Gibbs H.(PubMed)
(40) The Impossible Smoothie of Brazil Nut, Flax Seed and Honey For Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Kidney disease by Kyle J. Norton.