Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Gout mostly effected one joint is an acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid building up in blood, inducing joint inflammation.
Diseases associated with Gout
According to the UK Gout Society, diseases associated to gout may include
Unhealthy diet such as typical American diet with high in saturated and trans fat and lower intake of vegetables and fruits has been found to associated to hypertriglyceridemia in epiodemilogical literature in data bases of PubMed(41)(42)(43), particular to hypertriglyceridemia in men(46).
In the searching of the association of hypertriglyceridemia in patients with gout, according to the Osaka University Medical School, there is a close correlation between the degree of uric acid production and triglyceride (TG) metabolism in 148 male subjects with primary gout(45).
Dr. Naito HK and Dr. Mackenzie AH. insisted, " diet and, possibly, defective clearance of triglycerides may be etiologic factors associated with the abnormal serum triacylglycerol (triglyceride) and lipoprotein concentrations in these individuals"(44).
According to the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (KNHANES) 2007-2009, supported the potential beneficial role of vegetables and fruits consumption to reduce blood triglyceride levels in Asian populations(47).Furthermore, High-fat ketogenic diets, the only treatment available for Glut1 deficiency (Glut1D) as od today, according to joint study led by the Children's Hospital Aschaffenburg Alzenau after 3 years intake, showed a gradual increase of blood lipids, followed by rapid, severe asymptomatic hypertriglyceridemia (1,910 mg/dL)(48).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(41) Dietary Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load Are Positively Associated with Risk of Developing Metabolic Syndrome in Middle-Aged and Elderly Adults by Juanola-Falgarona M1,2, Salas-Salvadó J1,2, Buil-Cosiales P2,3, Corella D2,4, Estruch R2,5, Ros E2,6, Fitó M2,7, Recondo J2,8, Gómez-Gracia E2,9, Fiol M2,10,Lapetra J2,11, Lamuela-Raventós RM2,12, Serra-Majem L2,13, Pintó X2,14, Muñoz MA2,15, Ruiz-Gutiérrez V2,16, Alfredo Martínez J2,17, Castro-Quezada I2,13,Bulló M1,2; PREvencion con DIeta MEDiterranea Study Investigators.(PubMed)
(42) Lipemia retinalis: a combination of genetics and the American diet and lifestyle by Nogales SL1, Grimes AL, Song HF.(PubMed)
(43) Effect of lysine, vitamin B(6), and carnitine supplementation on the lipid profile of male patients withhypertriglyceridemia: a 12-week, open-label, randomized, placebo-controlled trial by Hlais S1, Reslan DR, Sarieddine HK, Nasreddine L, Taan G, Azar S, Obeid OA.(PubMed)
(44) Secondary hypertriglyceridemia and hyperlipoproteinemia in patients with primary asymptomatic gout by Naito HK, Mackenzie AH.(PubMed)
(45) Relationship between hypertriglyceridemia and uric acid production in primary gout by Matsubara K1, Matsuzawa Y, Jiao S, Takama T, Kubo M, Tarui S.(PubMed)(46) Impact of obesity and hypertriglyceridemia on gout development with or without hyperuricemia: a prospective study by Chen JH1, Pan WH, Hsu CC, Yeh WT, Chuang SY, Chen PY, Chen HC, Chang CT, Huang WL.(PubMed)
(47) Fruit and vegetable consumption and hypertriglyceridemia: Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (KNHANES) 2007-2009 by Yuan C1,2, Lee HJ3, Shin HJ1,4, Stampfer MJ1,2,5, Cho E5,6,7.(PubMed)
(48) Severe Hypertriglyceridemia in Glut1D on Ketogenic Diet by Klepper J1, Leiendecker B2, Heussinger N1, Lausch E3, Bosch F4.(PubMed)