Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The dream of finding the ingredients in rejuvenated aging skin has been ongoing since human civilization. Unfortunately, many ingredients with no commercial values have been discarded due to their effects in dampening the profits of cosmetic companies.
Don't ask me about commercial anti-aging products. Most of them are produced for making profits and do not perform as theirs' claims. Truly, if one is found to be effective, it will constitute to shelf-removal of many others with the same intention. Unfortunately, walking through the cosmetic section of health stores and super markets, thousands of these products are still packed on the shelves. How effective they are? You know the answer.
The below tips have been proven through our clinical studies of over 400 subjects between age of 57 - 63. If you are in this age, you can expect the same results(a)(b)(c).
How to get rid of Liver or Aging spots and re smooth Your facial skin
A. Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA)(1)
1. The chemical reaction
Vitamin C + Water -----> Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) + 2e- +2H+
The equipment and Preparation
1. One bottle of synthetic vitamin C 100x 500mg tablets. You can purchase this in any pharmacy for about $5.00
2. A small bottle carries 100mL of warm tap water or still-water if desire.
3. A roll of bounty or a half hand size sponge.
4. A pair of plastic glove.
How to make Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration
Put 8 tablets of synthetic vitamin C into the bottle which carries 100 mL of water[(8x500mg)/100mL=4000mg/100,000mg=4/100=4% concentration ofDehydroascorbic acid (DHA)] on the day before application to make sure all vitamin C tablets are dissolved.
How to remove Liver and Aging spots and re smooth the facial skin
Liver spot or aging spot is a condition of brown or black spots appeared on the surface of the skin due to aging as the the skin is less able to regenerate from sun exposure.
The next day
Put on your glove. Shake the bottle well. Pour some Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) onto a piece of fold-twice bounty paper towels. Apply the solution 3 times a daysby rubbing against the skin of the effects area with little pressure for about one minutes. Apply more solution if require. Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) 4% concentration should be able to lighten most of Liver and Aging spots and re smooth some of the skin on the effect areas in a few days.
After applying, clean the sponge if used and glove, return and store the bottle of solution into first aid box in room temperature. Replace the solution every ten days to retain accurate concentration.
What to expect
Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA) exhibited its detoxified, antioxidant, lightening and enhanced cell regeneration effects in getting rid of skin damage causes of liver and aging spots due to sun exposure.
1. In the first few days of application
a. Some of Liver or Aging spots start to lighten
b. Some of the effected skin area start to smooth out
c. Reduction of visibility of the effect areas
2. In a few weeks
Depending to types of skin and severity of the effected areas, and according to our clinical study
a. Up to 100% of Liver or Aging spots have been removed depending to age, types of skin and severity of the effect areas, according to the study of ages between 57 - 62(approximately, 15% and 80% of tested-subjects had achieved the removal of all and 80% liver and aging spots, respectively).
b. Smooth up to 100% of the effect areas depending to age, types of skin and severity of the effect areas, according to the study of ages between 57 - 62[approximately, 70 % (90% of moderate and 60% of severe tested-subjects) had achieved that result],
Millions have been spent in our studies, we provide you this information free and do not ask for anything in return. You promise to tell everyone you know about this webpage and retweet it, so they do not waste their money on ineffective commercial products.
1. Always testing your topical skin solution, including Dehydroascorbic acid (DHA ) for allergic reaction, by applying a tiny portion onto your wrist for 5 minutes. Do not use the solution if there is allergic reaction.
2. Although there were no adverse effect in our study, please make sure you always wear gloves before applying, as higher concentration of the solution has shown to brownness on the finger nails.
3. The solution has shown to cause yellowness on the surface of some metal (very old) sinks, please make sure your test it to avoid the same messes.
4. Higher concentration of the solution has been used in skin tanning industry, please make the solution is completely absorbed(about 5- 10 minutes) into your skin before going to the extreme sun.
5. If the solution get into your eyes, use tap water to clear them.
6. Do not attempt to make higher solution and put them on your facial skin, as it has not been tested.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
All articles written by Kyle J. Norton are for information & education only, please consult your Doctor & Related field specialist before applying
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer