Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
With either mental or physical stimulation, your brain signals the nerve ending in the penis to release nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes or dilates blood vessels, enabling them to open up and bring more blood to the penis and helping to create an erection. In this article, we will discuss "Is Erectile dysfunction and men's libido physical or psychological?"
Interestingly, study shows that men who have psychological impotency have firm erection every night in their sleep. If you have erectile dysfunction or men's libido, you can test yourself by using nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) test.
A simple ringlike device called a snap gauge made up of plastic films is fitted around the penis. So an erection during sleep will cause the film to snap, because of increasing size of the penis diameter.
This test proves that you have a normal capacity of erection and impotency is only psychologically. Psychological erectile dysfunction and men's libido can be treated by reducing stress, anxiety and taking natural remedies or prescription medication that can boost your sex drive will help. In this article, we will provide you with some of the treatment that have been used with some proven success.
1. Damiana leafNative to Central and South America, the leaves were traditionally made into a tea and was used by the native people of Central and South America for its reputed aphrodisiac and tonic effects for nervous system. It also has been used to treat performance anxiety effectively. You can buy this at your local health foods store.
2. Pumpkin seed
Pumpkin seed contains high amounts of zinc, magnesium, iron, phorus, vitamin A and B vitamins that has vitalizing and regenerative effects resulting in more production of sex hormones.
If the stamp didn't break the next morning, then you have physical erectile dysfunction and men's libido.
The physical erectile dysfunction is a serious symptom of other forms of diseases.
1. It may be caused by low levels of testosterone being produced due to aging, hormone imbalance or the clogging up of the receptor site that effects the absorption of free testosterone of cells.
2. It may be a symptom of heart disease. It is caused by cholesterol build up in the arteries resulting in a weakened blood flow to the penis by a defective heart.It would be better for your health to treat high blood pressure, high levels of cholesterol and manage your glucose level first before taking any medications or natural remedy helping to boost your sex drive. Please consult with your doctor.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Erectile Dysfunction
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones
- Green Tea