Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The Incredible and Effective smoothie for Prevention and treatment of Amenorrhea
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
7/8 cup Alfalfa Sprouts Juice
1/8 cup honey for taste
1 cup Panax ginseng drink (Make from 2 grams of Panax ginseng powder and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
Urogenital atrophy is a condition of changes in the vagina and urethra due to declining estrogen levels in these tissues.
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Amenorrhea to replace the conventional medicine has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Amenorrhea is an absence of period for at least three cycles (six months), excluding before puberty, during pregnancy, and after menopause.
Estrogen therapy significant increase of serum luteinizing hormone (LH) and LH response to GnRH were noted after recovery in patient with functional hypothalamic amenorrhea (FHA)(1).
According to the Keiju Medical Center, phytoestrogen found in black soy bean resumed the anovular menstrual cycle, suffering from secondary amenorrhea(2).
Injection of phytoestrogen orally may be benefits for women with Amenorrhea as it has shown to consist anti estrogenic and estrogenic(4) effect depending to the levels of estrogen of the patients.
According to University La Sapienza, in the study of a total of 134 women aged 25-35 years, who were infertile for at least 2 years and who had oligomenorrhea or amenorrhea associated with a positive menstrual response to the intramuscular progesterone-challenge test, showed that high dose of phytoestrogens increased follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, and 17beta-estradiol plasma concentrations and can reverse the deleterious effects of clomiphene citrate on endometrial thickness and could contribute to higher pregnancy rates.(3).
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, the genus Panax, belongings to the family Araliaceae. Depending to the climate where it grows, ginseng can be classified mainly into Panax ginseng Asian ginseng (root), Red ginseng, wild ginseng, American ginseng (root). The herb(Panax ginseng) may be used for treatment of reduced estrogen levels due to aging in women because of its ginsenoside Rb in exhibited phytoestrogen like effects(5).
According to the China Pharmaceutical University in ovariectomized mice study suggested that ginsenoside Rb1 (Rb1) isolated from Panax ginseng, increased 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) concentration via its estrogen-like effect(6).
The effectiveness of Cabbage, Honey and Panax Ginseng Powder may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for for Reduced Risk of Consequences of Urogenital atrophy with little or no adverse effects.
Intake of Smoothie of Alfalfa Sprouts Juice, Panax Ginsengr may Reduced Risk and treatment of Amenorrhea
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Resumption of menstruation and pituitary response to gonadotropin-releasing hormone in functional hypothalamic amenorrhea subjects undertaking estrogen replacement therapy by Shen ZQ1, Xu JJ, Lin JF.(PubMed)
(2) The effect of soybeans on the anovulatory cycle by Kohama T1, Kobayashi H, Inoue M.(PubMed)
(3) High dose of phytoestrogens can reverse the antiestrogenic effects of clomiphene citrate on the endometrium in patients undergoing intrauterine insemination: a randomized trial by bUnfer V1, Casini ML, Costabile L, Mignosa M, Gerli S, Di Renzo GC.(PubMed)
(4) Phytoestrogen content and estrogenic effect of legume fodder by Saloniemi H1, Wähälä K, Nykänen-Kurki P, Kallela K, Saastamoinen I.(PubMed)
(5) Beneficial estrogen-like effects of ginsenoside Rb1, an active component of Panax ginseng, on neural 5-HT disposition and behavioral tasks in ovariectomized mice by Hao K1, Gong P1, Sun SQ1, Hao HP1, Wang GJ1, Dai Y2, Liang Y1, Xie L1, Li FY1.(PubMed)
(6) Mechanism-based pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of the estrogen-like effect of ginsenoside Rb1 on neural 5-HT in ovariectomized mice by Hao K1, Gong P, Sun SQ, Hao HP, Wang GJ, Dai Y, Chen YC, Liang Y, Xie L, Li FY, Li HY.(PubMed)