Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalgia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalgia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalgia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
B. In herbal and traditional Chinese medicine perspective
2. Cold water fish Salmon
Salmon is the common name for Salmonidae. They are anadromous, born in fresh water, migrate to the ocean, then travel thousands of miles in the deep sea cold water throughout their life cycle and within to five years returning to the exacted location where they were born to reproduce and die.
2. Omega-3 fatty acids
3. B vitamins
4. Vitamin D
is a potent antioxidant that stimulates the development of healthy fish nervous systems and enhances the fish's fertility and growth rate.
Use of salmon calcitonin, a hormone produced by the thyroid gland of salmon or a synthetic polypeptide of the same sequence found in salmon(360, 170) has shown to reduce PMR complications. Dr. Ryan SM and the research team at the Dublin Institute of Technology, suggested that salmon calcitonin may also portent for treatment of inflammatory arthritis through activation of the DNA expression of of steroid-thyroid hormone-retinoid receptor and tissue remodeling and degradation of the extracellular matrix (ECM) of collagens, elastins, gelatin, matrix glycoproteins, and proteoglycan(172).
A randomized controlled trial of salmon calcitonin attenuate bone loss in corticosteroid-treated temporal arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica patients by reducing the incidence of vertebral fracture of 12.5%, with four fractures in the first year and one fracture in the subsequent year(171).
In Fact, salmon calcitonin has also been used to reduce pain in patient with inflammatory arthritis diseases, including patient with osteoporotic vertebral crush fractures(173) and spinal pain(174).. through its analgesic effect , a prospective double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study insisted
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(171) A randomized controlled trial of salmon calcitonin to prevent bone loss in corticosteroid-treated temporal arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica by Healey JH1, Paget SA, Williams-Russo P, Szatrowski TP, Schneider R, Spiera H, Mitnick H, Ales K, Schwartzberg P.(PubMed)
(172) An intra-articular salmon calcitonin-based nanocomplex reduces experimental inflammatory arthritis by Ryan SM1, McMorrow J, Umerska A, Patel HB, Kornerup KN, Tajber L, Murphy EP, Perretti M, Corrigan OI, Brayden DJ.(PubMed)
(173) Pain relief from nasal salmon calcitonin in osteoporotic vertebral crush fractures. A double blind, placebo-controlled clinical study by Lyritis GP1, Paspati I, Karachalios T, Ioakimidis D, Skarantavos G, Lyritis PG.(PubMed)
(174) Analgesic effect of salmon calcitonin suppositories in patients with acute pain due to recent osteoporotic vertebral crush fractures: a prospective double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study by Lyritis GP1, Ioannidis GV, Karachalios T, Roidis N, Kataxaki E, Papaioannou N,
Kaloudis J, Galanos A.(PubMed)