Kyle J. Norton(Scholar and Master of Nutrients, all right reserved)Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are medical condition mostly caused by work related occupations and working environment, affecting patients’ muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves and developing over time. A community sample of 73 females and 32 males aged 85 and over underwent a standardised examination at home. Musculoskeletal pain was reported by 57% of those interviewed(1).
Types of Musculo-Skeletal disorders in elder(2)
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Polymalagia Arthritis
5. Cervical myleopathy and spinal canal stenosis
7. Low back pain
Polymyalagia Arthritis (Rheumatica)
Polymalagia Arthritis is defined as a condition a common inflammatory rheumatic disease which causes pain, stiffness and tenderness in large muscles, including muscles shoulders and pelvic girdle as a result of the presence of a synovitis in proximal joints and periarticular structures.
B.2. Herbal and Traditional Chinese medicine
Herbal medicine from different cultures have been found effectively in reduced symptoms and treatment for patient with Polymyalagia Arthritis (Rheumatica), including
B.2.1. Individual herb
Comfrey is a perennial Plant in the genus of Symphytum, belongings to the family Boraginaceae, native to Europe, used in herbal and traditional medicine to ease excessive bleeding or on open wounds, relief pain and swollen, treat circulation issues, reduce cholesterol, etc. According to Merck Selbstmedikation GmbH, in the searching of the literature of multiple randomized controlled trials suggested that topical comfrey treatment significantly reduce pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles and joints in degenerative arthritis, acute myalgia in the back, sprains, contusions and strains after sports injuries and accidents, also in children aged 3 or 4 and over(194)
Dr. Staiger C said, "Comfrey root extract has been used for the topical treatment of painful muscle and joint complaints. It is clinically proven to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles and joints in the case of degenerative arthritis, acute myalgia in the back, sprains"(195).
Furthermore, the Universidade Federal dos Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucur study in the investigation of the efficacy of comfrey expressed the promising result in control the inflammatory process and to induce collagen deposition at 8% concentration(196).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(194) Comfrey: a clinical overview by Staiger C1.(PubMed)
(195) Comfrey root: from tradition to modern clinical trials by Staiger C1.(PubMed)
(196) In vivo wound healing effects of Symphytum officinale L. leaves extract in different topical formulations by Araújo LU1, Reis PG, Barbosa LC, Saúde-Guimarães DA, Grabe-Guimarães A, Mosqueira VC, Carneiro CM, Silva-Barcellos NM.(PubMed
- Regular Walking of 50+ to the World of Diseases Free and Longevity(Research and Studies)
- Men Health
- Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Super Foods
- Healthy Foods Therapy
- Phytochemicals Therapy
- The Series of Overcome Infertility Articles
- Children Health
- Researched and Studied Articles
- 50 Plus Health; Most Common Diseases
- The Smoothie Recipes for Prevention and Treatment of Diseases and Cancers of Age of 50 Plus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy
- Clinical trials and Studies for 50 plus Health
- Obesity's complications, Research and Studies, Articles and Weight Loss Recipes
- Dietary Minerals and Hormones